Concert Night

Everyone woke up at about 8 and got dressed they all went to another restaurant to talk about the party that was in 8 hours. "I think at four we should start to get ready. But right now let's talk about our plan." Akiyama says. "I was talking with Akiyama and a live band is going to be here in an hour." Mina says. "That's right. So we're gonna try and convince them to let us take over at the end. Haruto was recording the band and we're gonna show them that video to see if they think we're good enough." Akiyama says. "I think once they hear that video they'll have no choice but to do it." Haruto says. "Even if they don't let us I'll run them off the stage I didn't waste some of my vacation for nothing." Bakugo says. They all talked and ate for a bit till the time the band was supposed to come. "There they are." Mina says. "Alright let's have Jiro, Akiyama, Haruto, Bakugo and Mina go over there." Uraraka says. "Good idea dance instructor, singer, instruments and special effects person." Marinette says. The five get up and go over to the train station to meet them. "Sorry guys but they don't need any fans right now." A body guard says. "We're not fans we just need to talk to them about the concert today." Akiyama explains. The body guard shakes his head. "That's definitely what a fan would say just run along now." Bakugo gets up face to face with the guy, "Look, we're not fans of that shitty band we're here to talk about the concert and that's it." 

     "What's going on here?" A guy with red and black hair says. "Hello sir we just needed to talk about the concert today." Mina says. "Oh yeah sure let's talk about it at a restaurant." The man says. The teens nod and wait till they were done. They band of five walked with the teens and started asking questions, "So are you fans of ours and just wanted to have lunch with us?" Bakugo growls. "No sir we never heard of you before. But we have a band of our own and we kinda wanted to do a song at the end of the concert." Jiro says and they all enter the restaurant. "There you guys are." Uraraka says. They all sit down. "So our band. I'm the singer and I play guitar, my names Kyoka Jiro." Jiro says. "I play the guitar my names Niomi Akiyama." Akiyama says. "I do the drums it's Katsuki Bakugo." Bakugo says. "I'm Fumikage Tokoyami I play the guitars." Tokoyami says. "I'm Denki Kaminari I also play the guitar." Denki says. "I play the keyboard-" Adrien starts to say. "I didn't think I'd see Agreste here or the Mayors daughter." One of the guy says. "Anyways I'm the dance instructor Mina Ashido!" Mina says. "Marinette Dupain-Cheng, Eljiro Kirishima, Shoto Todoroki, Izuku Midoriya, Ochako Uraraka, Chloe, Alya Cesaire, Nino Lahiffe, and Tsuyu Asui." The band nods. "I'm Haruto Tsuji and this is Sabrina Raincomprix." Haruto says. "So it seems you got a lot of people but are you any good?" A dark purple haired guy asks. "We could show you... but first what's your names?" Akiyama explains. "I'm Rantaro Ryuji." A blond guy says. "I'm Luke Bature." The red and black hair says. "Hideo Hikaru." The purple hair says. "Tyler Baker." A blue haired guy says. "And I'm Josh Hide." A black haired guy says. "Alright. Here." Haruto says and pulls out his phone. "No no no, we wanna see it all in action besides the special effects." Hideo says. Akiyama then stands up, "Bet." She then starts walking out with Jiro and Mina follows everyone else gets up and follows the three. 

     Once they were there they started. The music and dance was amazing like they practiced for years they did great. "Alright alright. I think you guys are ready." Rantaro says. Everyone smiles and cheers. They did it they really did it.

     After hanging out for a while it was 4 and the girls all went to a room to get ready. "I can't wait!" Mina says. She puts on a pink dress with a high neck and pink flats. "Same it's so close but so far!" Uraraka says and fixes the black bow in her hair she then fluffs out her white dress and puts on her black flats. "I'm getting really nervous now..." Marinette says and fixes her dark blue dress and puts on black flats. "Also don't wear yourself out to much before our concert okay?" Alya says. She also puts on a red dress and black flats. "Yeah and don't eat to much." Tsuyu says putting on her green flats with her green dress on. "Yeah imagine if someone puked on stage." Chloe says and fixes her hair after putting on her yellow dress. "Good luck girls." Sabrina says and fluffs out her black dress and puts on black flats. "Thank you!" The girls say. "I can't wait to hear Jiro again she's so good." Uraraka says and Jiro blushes and smiles. She sighs and looks at herself in the mirror she had on a purple dress and dark purple flats.

     "I feel like I'm going to mess up." Izuku says and fixes the tie then rolls up his sleeves to his elbows. "Don't worry you got this dude!" Nino says and elbows him. "My man is looking good maybe you can get Marinette tonight." Adrien looks at him and slightly blush. "I don't know what you mean she's just a friend." Denki comes up to him and throws an arm over his shoulders. "Your helpless man." "If you like a girl just tell her your literally a model aren't you?" Bakugo says with a scowl. "Yeah just go after her dude it's so obvious she's not 'just a friend.'" Nino says. "Just give him some space." Tokoyami says. "Yeah but that's coming from someone who still likes Tsuyu from last year." Denki says and Tokoyami blushes. "Ugh, this lovey dovey stuffs gross I'm leaving." Bakugo says. "Ah, come on Bakubro wait for me." Kirishima says and fixes his red dress shirt and leaves with him. 

     The party started and the group enters. "Oh I'm so nervous..." Uraraka says. "Don't worry you got this." Bakugo says and hugs her. "Thanks but I don't have a lot of talent like you." Uraraka says. "Don't say that." Bakugo says and she smiles. "Tsuyu let's dance." Tokoyami says and Tsuyu nods and takes his hand. "Let's dance a bit." Todoroki says. Izuku looks at him and smiles nodding. "Go ask Marinette to dance." Denki says. "I mean what if she doesn't want to?" Adrien says. "Just ask her dude!" Nino says and pushes him into Marinette. "Sorry Marinette! But do you want to dance?" Adrien says holding out a hand. "Y-yeah sure." Marinette says and takes his hand. "Now do you want to dance?" Denki asks Jiro and holds out his hand. "Sure." Jiro says and takes his hand.

     Around about 9:45 Sabrina follows Haruto and they sneak into the special effects room. The band ends the song and they all wave and bow then run off the stage. Everyone was confused and saw teens running onto the stage. Then they started. (Video above.)

     Once they ended everyone was cheering and the band and dance team bows and runs off and the other band goes back on and high fives when switching. When the teens were making their escape everyone was cheering them on and they get high fives and hand shakes. Once they get out of the building they were all laughing, "I can't believe we just did that!" Nino says while they make their way to the hotel. "That was perfect you all did amazing!" Mina says and jumps around. "I think that all really payed off." Tsuyu says and everyone agrees. "Tomorrow do you guys want to go explore that mountain?" Akiyama asks. Everyone agrees that would be fun and set out a time and they all said bye and went to their rooms.

1368 Words.