Lila

The next day they all woke up early to do their workouts. They made three groups with one doing a few laps around the park the other doing multiple workouts another lifting. They would switch after about 30 minutes and after everyone was done they took a shower and then they went to the dining room for pancakes eggs and bacon. 

     They talked for a bit and started to discuss the portal situation. "So how hard is the portal stuff?" Denki asks. "I'd say you would have to work on it for years before you can go where you want. Dimensions have codes which would make it easier to jump dimensions but since I don't remember our code it could take a while to find the code to go back to our dimension." Akiyama rambles. "There's other things with dimensions to. The longer you're in a dimension the more real you are it would probably take about 5 years till you completely transform out of your normal state. So Tokoyami would lose his bird head and Dark Shadow, I'd lose my ears and tail, Kirishima's teeth would be normal and he wouldn't be able to use his quirk ever again." Haruto says. "He's right and we would also lose sight of who we are. We wouldn't know anything but this world. There's a possible chance that we would never go back." Akiyama says.

     Everyone was silent thinking about the possibilities of never going back. "I never knew how dangerous it was to travel dimensions." Uraraka says quietly. "Yes, it is dangerous but think about the good side it's been a week and we've already gotten in contact." Akiyama says. "Thinking about it it's such a big improvement we might be able to leave in a month or two." Everyone nods and they go back to their regular conversations. 

     Once they got to school they all sat in their classes and the teacher started to talk. "Alright so Lila is back from her vacation. Let's welcome her back." Everyone mumbled hello and then went back to their conversations. She went to the back and sat by Tokoyami. The teacher quieted everyone down and started speaking again. "I know it's only the first week of school but, a beach resort invited us to go have a vacation. You'll be getting homework while there but at least you guys can have fun so we're leaving tomorrow and staying till Friday." Everyone starts to excitedly talk with one another. The teacher quieted them all again,  "You'll get to pick your roommates as long as they are the same gender. So you can come and get the week packet now and start working on it also if you talk please don't be to loud." 

     "Hey, I'm Lila." Lila says to Tokoyami. Tokoyami sighs, "I'm Fumikage Tokoyami." Lila's eyes light up. "So you're from Japan right? Can you speak in Japanese?" Tokoyami looks at her and says a sentence in Japanese. "Wow that's so cool. How long did it take for you to learn?" Lila asks. (We're just pretending that they don't actually speak french...) "A year or so." Tokoyami answers. "Wow. You know you're pretty cute." Lila says. Tokoyami looks down at Tsuyu and rolls his eyes. "Hey, Tsu do you need help with that?" Tokoyami asks. Tsuyu looks up at him and nods. "Oh hi! I'm Lila." Lila says as Tokoyami gets up to sit by her. "I know." Tsuyu says and moves over for Tokoyami. "What's... Your name?" Lila asks like knowing her name is a sin. "It's Tsuyu Asui. Call me Asui please." Tsuyu says. "Oh yeah since you're Japanese you go by last names don't you?" Lila asks and Tsuyu just nods. 

     "I'm going to meet the other two." Lila says groaning. She makes her way to Todoroki and Izuku. "Hi, I'm Lila!" Lila says to the two. "Oh, I'm Izuku Midoriya and this is Shoto Todoroki." Izuku says. "Wow you could be a model." Lila says to Todoroki and puts her hand on his arm to feel the muscles. Todoroki just pats Izuku's back since Izuku got a bit mad. "Thanks." Todoroki mumbles. "Can I sit with you two I kinda have a few questions." Lila says. "Uh. Sure." Izuku says and Todoroki moves closer to Midoriya and she sits down. "So why did you guys come to Paris?" Lila asks. Todoroki was about to speak but Izuku beat him to it, "Sorry we don't like to give out information like that." Lila scoffs, "I feel you're getting defensive towards me. Why don't you like me huh?" Izuku just looks away and puts his chin in his hand. "Wow, now you're ignoring me. Whatever did I do to you?" Lila says. "Izu- look it's okay I don't know why you're defensive." Todoroki says in a soft voice. "I-I'm just going to go sit with Tsuyu and Tokoyami." Izuku says and grabs his stuff and leaves. "Wai-" Todoroki starts to say but Lila cuts him off. "Just leave him if he doesn't want to be around me. I don't know what I did but I didn't mean to make him mad at me." Lila says. 

     "Hey she was flirting with Fumi..." Tsuyu says after Izuku explained why he was over there. "Does she know you're boyfriends?" Tokoyami asks. "No but we don't want anyone else to know." Izuku says and he puts his head on the desk with his arms as a cushion. Tsuyu pats his back to calm him down. 

     "Anyways your honestly hot are you model?" Lila asks. Todoroki slightly moves away from her. "I've model one time yeah." Todoroki replies. "Oh did you model with anyone else?" Lila asks and Todoroki nods. "Oh yeah who?" Lila asks. "Adrien and Tokoyami." Todoroki says. "Really? I thought Tokoyami was a model too." Lila says. "We're not legit models we just got pulled into a photo shoot once." Todoroki says. "Well they picked the right people. Who took the pictures?" Lila asks. "It was some guy I don't remember his name but my friend thought he was doing such a bad job she took over for him." Todoroki says. "Was she any good what's her name?" Lila asks. "Her names Niomi Akiyama she's in a different class." Todoroki replies. Lila moves closer to Todoroki and leans on him slightly.  

1059 Words.