Leaving to go to the Resort

(There's a lot of ships in this chapter so it's KiriMina Kacchako and TodoDeku sorry if you don't like some of them.)

     Akiyama wakes up and goes to knock on Bakugo's door. After she does she hears ruffling whispering and then Uraraka opens the door. She kisses Bakugo and leaves to go to her room. "Thanks." Bakugo mumbles to Akiyama and closes the door. "Wait." Akiyama says. She hears a grumble and the door opens again. "You owe me so can you make breakfast?" Akiyama asks. Bakugo growls but nods and closes his door. Akiyama smiles and leave to go back to her room. 

     After everyone was awake and trained they went to the dining room to see eggs and waffles. They were eating and having their conversations. "Hey, guys we have the other packet on the coffee table in the living room we have to finish this week." Akiyama says and everyone groans and goes back to their conversations. Last night they rushed through the other packet for the new school so they could actually work on their own packets. Once everyone was done they all grabbed their bags and started to walk to school. "Hey, Akiyama Uraraka." Izuku says and comes up to them. They look at Izuku and he bows. "Thanks for packing for me and Todoroki." They girls smile and nod. "You're welcome." They both say.

     After a while they got on a train and sat down. The order was Bakugo and Kirishima. Uraraka and Tsuyu. Mina and Denki. Akiyama and Haruto. Todoroki and Izuku though Izuku did almost fight Lila for it. Tokoyami and Lila. Jiro was by herself listening to music. Marinette and Alya. Nino and Adrien. The others just sat with friends. Once they started going Mina and Akiyama nodded and looked over at Kirishima. Kirishima got up and they traded spots with Denki. Bakugo was confused but didn't care. Then Denki looked at Tokoyami and Tokoyami nodded. Tokoyami got up and Lila tried to talk to him but he just waved her off and goes to Uraraka. "Is it okay if I sit by Tsuyu?" Tokoyami asks. Uraraka nods and gets up for Tokoyami. "Yo Uraraka you can have my seat." Denki says and gets up and sits by Jiro. Uraraka nods and sits by Bakugo. "Mission success." Mina says and Akiyama smiles and nods. Then Akiyama looks taps Alya on the shoulder since she was in the seat in front of her. Alya turns around and Akiyama whispers in her ear. Alya nods and gets up and goes over to Adrien. "Hey could I sit with Nino?" Alya asks and Adrien just nods and goes over to Marinette. Alya smiles and sits down and smiles at Akiyama in which she gives Alya a thumbs up. 

     At the end Adrien and Marinette slept on each other and Uraraka was leaning on Bakugo watching him playing a game on his phone. Mina and Kirishima joked with Denki and Jiro who was in front of them. Izuku and Todoroki were secretly holding hands and Izuku was asleep on Todoroki's shoulder. Lila saw this and got up and went over to them. Tsuyu gets up and goes over to Lila before she reached the two. "What's happening here?" Tsuyu asks her. "Oh I was just going to ask Izuku if I could sit there since I had a few questions for Todoroki. Akiyama then got up and also walked over. "Ask later Midoriya had a rough night and needs sleep." Lila scowls and goes back and sits. (Did I get this whole idea from that one episode of MLB the answer is YES.) 

     After about an hour and a half they get there at 10:30 am and start to grab their bags and head to the resort rooms. Lila pushes through and meets Todoroki at his side. "I have some more questions for you." Lila says. Todoroki groans and glares at Lila. "Look if you want to ask me more about Japan then go to someone else there's more people from Japan here too." Todoroki puts an arm around Izuku's shoulders as they walk. "Okay sorry." Lila says. Uraraka and Akiyama look at Lila and then back at each other and nod. "Hey Lila could you come talk to us at the cafe over there around 11?" Uraraka asks and Lila nods. "Okay thanks." Akiyama says.

     The two girls sat down at the cafe after getting a coffee and tea they also got a black coffee and another tea for Todoroki and Izuku to make them feel better after what happened to them the night before. "This tea is so good." Uraraka says. "Really? Let me try." Akiyama says and tries it. "Okay I never like Tea till now. Wait, here she comes." Uraraka looks back and sees Lila enter and sit in front of the two. "What did you two want?" Lila says. "Oh yeah we have a few questions for you." Uraraka says. "Anyways I'm Ochako Uraraka please call me Uraraka." Uraraka says. "I'm Niomi Akiyama. Akiyama's fine." Akiyama says. "Okay I guess you heard about me huh?" Lila says. "Yeah from Todoroki." Uraraka says. "Anyways." Akiyama says and glares at her. "Leave Izuku alone." Lila looks at her dead in the eyes. "If I don't?" Akiyama laughs. "You won't see the light of day." Lila looks at Uraraka and sees her glaring at her too. "Sorry but your little body won't be able to do anything." Lila says. This time it's Uraraka time to talk, "She's probably stronger than most of the boys in your class. But if you messed with Izuku anymore you'll have a bunch of people after you. He's like a brother to me so I'd hate if something happened to you." Uraraka says.