The End?

"Alright Tsuyu truth or dare?" Jiro asks. "Truth." Tsuyu says and Jiro thinks. "Do you have feelings for Tokoyami?" Tsuyu blushes. "Yeah I do..." Tsuyu quietly says. The girls say awe and talk about how they would be a perfect couple and then they start to hype her up and tell her that they should be a couple. "Okay okay calm down..." Tsuyu says and takes a deep breath. "I'm actually secretly dating him..." Everyone's mouth drops. "You have to explain how it happened!" Marinette says. "Okay okay I will." Tsuyu says.

     (Going back to the beginning when they went for the stroll in the park.) Tokoyami takes Tsuyu's hand and let's everyone walk ahead. "What are you doing Tokoyami?" Tsuyu asks. "I need to talk to you..." Tokoyami says and he takes a deep breath. "Tsuyu Asui... I have feeling for you I wanna be by your side and when we're out of here we can go to a restaurant and watch a movie or anything else I just wanna be with you. Will you be my girlfriend?" Tsuyu takes Tokoyami's hands and smiles. "Yes I'll be your girlfriend." Tokoyami smiles and squeezes her hands. "I love you Tsuyu." Tokoyami says. "I love you to Fumikage." Tsuyu says. "Just kiss already you love birds!" Dark Shadow says and the two laugh and kiss. 

     (Back to the sleepover.) All the girls congratulated her and talk about more things seeming to forget the sleepover. "That vacation was wild!" Uraraka says. "Yeah it really was I wonder how Izuku and Todoroki are doing Izuku seemed so eager to leave." Alya says. "Yeah Lila must've really did something to him." Mina says. "I don't think we'll be here any longer." Jiro says. "Yeah you're right." Uraraka replies.

     The boys were talking and playing video games. "Hey your relationship is okay right Todoroki?" Tokoyami asks. "Yeah we're fine we're just gonna stay away from Lila." Todoroki says. "Seems like a good idea she's extreme." Tokoyami says. "So ask her out man!" Denki says and everyone looks over to see Adrien. "But if she doesn't like me?" Adrien asks. "You're never gonna know till you ask." Denki says. "Stop bothering Adrien dunce face." Bakugo says as he beats Nino in the racing game. "How are you so good at this dude?" Nino asks in defeat. "I'm just the best at everything." Bakugo says. "I almost feel like that's actually true..." Nino says and sighs then puts the controller down. "Adrien my dude if you can't see that Marinette likes you you're kinda hopeless." Nino says. "Look you just never know okay..." Adrien says and sighs. The boys rolled their eyes and went back to whatever they were doing. "Hey Bakubro wanna arm wrestle?" Kirishima asks. "Sure if you want to get your ass kicked." Bakugo says. "We'll see about that." Kirishima says. Denki then goes up to Nino and sits down. "I'll play a round with you." Denki says and Nino nods and starts up another race.

     The next day when they wake up  Akiyama asks Alya for all the videos and she sends her them. After hanging out a bit and eating Akiyama gets a contact from Aizawa. "Hey Aizawa what is it?" Akiyama asks. "We found the code to our dimension." Aizawa says in his tired voice. "You did that's great! We'll be back in no time!" Akiyama says. "Alright come quickly." Aizawa says and gives her the code. "We're going back?" Uraraka asks. "Finally I wanna get out of here." Izuku says. "Yeah we should go now." Todoroki says. "Really... do you think we could ever talk again?" Alya asks. Marinette nods, "I wouldn't want to completely lose contact." Akiyama looks at the new four friends. "I don't think we'd lose contact. I'll call you sometimes." Akiyama says. "Now we should get going." Jiro says. 

     They all hugged and talked for a minute. Then Akiyama sighed and took a deep breath. "You got this." Haruto says and Akiyama smiles. She opens up a portal and sees their dorms with everyone else there. "Time to go guys." Akiyama says. "Hurry up I can't hold this for long." Everyone says bye one last time and they walk through the portal. 

     "Finally your back." Aizawa says. Everyone else comes up and hugs them all wondering if they're okay and everything. "Do we got the story for you." Uraraka says. "Yeah you guys won't believe it Bakugo is actually nicer!" Denki says. "Shut it dunce face!" Bakugo growls and Uraraka laughs. "There's so many couples now you wouldn't believe it." Akiyama says. "Oh really who?" Toru asks. "Let's just start with the beginning shouldn't we?" Mina asks and everyone agrees.

Dimensiona I'll give you great power for Ladybug's and Chat Noir's miraculous. 

Yes, Hawkmoth...

797 Words.

     Holy shit this was a horrible fanfic and I am not proud at all. I'm also taking a break before I make the sequel to this but if you want to read that you can go add it I'll be posting an Author's note before it. So it's basically where the others go into their quirk world and they are racing against a time so they can get the superheros back before Hawkmoth destroys the city of Paris. Anyways even if it was bad I hope you still like it have a good day.

When in doubt kill Lila.

Okay bye!!!!