A Talk

(Sorry that this is a short story but I'm making another chapter later today so yeah.)

     After school Izuku just rushed home with the others since Lila stopped Todoroki to ask him something. Once Todoroki was done he chased after the boy when he saw him at the house, "Izu-" Todoroki starts to say. "What is it Todoroki?" Izuku coldly asks. Todoroki stops running when Izuku looked back at him with cold eyes. "Why my last name?" Todoroki asks and Izuku just shrugs. "Well if it's nothing I'm going." Izuku turns and goes into his bedroom and Todoroki follows. "Izuku, what did I do?" Todoroki asks. "I don't know... You tell me Todoroki." Izuku says he sat on the bed and looked down. Todoroki sighs and sits next to him which Izuku slightly moves away. "I don't know why you don't like Lila. Sure she's touchy but you're my boyfriend I wouldn't do anything with her." Todoroki says. Izuku still doesn't look up. "You didn't even walk with me like you usually do..." Izuku says quietly. "Todoroki you didn't even ask for me to wait you just let me go and turned to her. You let her touch you and get close to you... Why? Why did you let her do it?" Todoroki stays quiet. "I didn't know it hurt you so much I'm sorry Izuku." Todoroki says. "Call me Midoriya..." Izuku says and gets up.

     Todoroki shoots up from his spot and grabs Izuku's wrist. "Izuku I know you want to fix this why are you pushing me away?" Izuku was still looking away from Todoroki. "I told you to call me Midoriya." Izuku says. "At least look at me Izuku!" Todoroki slightly yells which caught Izuku off guard though he didn't give in. Todoroki then makes Izuku look up at him with his hand on his chin but Izuku just closes his eyes. "Izuku please... Look at me." Todoroki says in a quiet tone. Izuku never opens his eyes though and Todoroki let's his hand go to cup his cheek. Todoroki kisses Izuku and Izuku just stands there in shock. he finally gives in and tears fall down his face. Todoroki pulls back and pulls Izuku into a hug. "I'm so sorry Izu..." Todoroki says. Izuku just cries into his chest. "I only love you..." Todoroki assures him. They both lay on the bed Todoroki just letting Izuku cry into his chest. 

     Uraraka and Akiyama were outside the door listening. "I feel so bad for them." Uraraka says. "Let's go pack for them since their probably going to stay in here for the rest of the night." Akiyama says. "Yeah good idea." Uraraka says. "Once they're asleep I'll pack for Izuku." Akiyama says and Uraraka nods. They walk down the hall to Todoroki's room, "I wonder who Lila is though..." Uraraka says. "Yeah same maybe we should ask Tokoyami and Tsuyu." Akiyama says. Uraraka nods and they walk into Todoroki's room. "I looked into the resort we'll be at and there's a party that will happen there so I was thinking to get them something nice." Akiyama says. "Oh really. I should probably pack a dress then." Uraraka says. "Yeah you should also tell your boyfriend." Akiyama says making Uraraka blush. "What boyfriend?" Uraraka asks. "Ochako really? You say that but I saw you walk out of Bakugo's room at like 4 in the morning and back to your room. I even saw you kiss him before you left." Akiyama says. "Okay! Okay, just don't tell anyone..." Uraraka says. "He's rooming with Kirishima isn't he?" Akiyama asks and Uraraka nods. "You're with Tsuyu right?" Akiyama asks. "Yeah oh who are you with?" Uraraka asks. "Mina." Akiyama replies. "Makes sense." Uraraka says and packs the last of the items. "Let's go to the bathroom and grab their stuff." Uraraka says. "Yeah it's getting late isn't it? We'll go in and pack Izuku's stuff when we're done." Akiyama says. "Yeah okay." Uraraka says.

     Once they were done they packed the bag of bathroom stuff for Todoroki and put it in his bag. They made their way to Izuku's room and Akiyama put her hand on the door. "They're asleep." Akiyama whispers and opens the door. They go in and see the two asleep holding onto each other, the two girls go and pack for Izuku and finally put the bag of bathroom stuff and zip up the bag. "What are you doing?" The girls here a deep voice. They turn around to see Todoroki up and looking at them. Akiyama puts a finger to her mouth to shut him up. "We packed for you so you didn't have to hurry and do it tomorrow. Just go back to sleep." Uraraka whispers. Todoroki sighs and nods mumbling a thanks. The two girls nod and leaves. "Damn got caught." Akiyama whispers with a laugh. Uraraka mumbles something under her breath. "What was that?" Akiyama whispers. Uraraka blushes and looks at her. "I just... I kinda wanna see Katsuki..." Uraraka says. As they go to their rooms. "Come here." Akiyama says and places a hand on the Bakugo's door. "He's awake." Akiyama says. "I can't just go in there what about the others?" Uraraka asks. "Look I'll make sure you wake up early to go back to your room okay. Just go in there." Akiyama says. Uraraka smiles and thanks her.

     Uraraka goes into the bedroom and Bakugo looks up from his phone. "What are you doing here?" Bakugo asks. "Staying the night." Uraraka says and flops down on the bed. "Wha- what if someone catches us?" Bakugo says. "Akiyama already caught us last time she's making sure I wake up in time and go to my room." Uraraka says. Bakugo groans and hugs her. "Okay fine stay." Bakugo says. "Thanks Katsuki." Uraraka says. "Whatever Angel Face." Bakugo says. "I wish we could cuddle more." Uraraka says without thinking. Bakugo let's out a 'tch' and smiles. "I do too." Uraraka took in the caramel smell and smiles.

1004 Words.