I'm Sorry (Writers Block)

Yo, I'm sorry but I've been having writers block for this story. I also liked reading these kind of stories but sometimes these are hard to write since I don't know anything that interesting could really happen besides fighting and ships but even then I don't know if that'll keep you entertained. I'm really sorry this is isn't a chapter I'll keep trying to get at least a chapter finished but I've been way more interested in other stories and I don't really wanna write a story that doesn't interest me since I won't try my best and learn from it. My apologizes but I don't know if I'll continue the story if I don't have anything to write. You could message me a story idea or put it in the comments I don't care as long as I can keep writing. I've had another idea for a story but I don't wanna take time into that one and abandon this story. But it's just been on my mind and I really wanna share it. I don't know what to do. If I do a new story though I can give you a basic plot.

Y/N L/N is obviously you I decided that you should be the daughter of Aizawa and Ms. Joke (Don't kill me for that please ;-;) But you basically can erase any quirk and can use weapons well and you are good at combat. You have the laziness of your dad and the humor of your mom which I also did more stuff to the story so now Eri and Shinso are you're brother and sister. You basically just go through everyday life which I don't know why but I like to write. I don't know the school and fighting villains sometimes ruins stuff. Like if your ship is about to kiss and then a villain attacks like NO YA'LL GET THAT KISS IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO!!! But you get the memo. You're basically cupid but a bad ass, at the end there will be a true ending to the actually story and then you can chose a happiness ending for yourself like if you wanted to date Uraraka there's an Uraraka ending. If you wanted to date Todoroki there's a Todoroki ending like you get it and I was thinking I know it might be a lot but I could make a side story for those people so basically you living your normal life with you lover. So after the story and you don't want to date someone but rather see the ships and more normal day lives after all the names I'll put in a separator and you'll get to go on ahead and get weekly updates on what maybe happened that week. Some could be boring, or you could've went to a party, or you just get a story of a ship because remember you're a bad ass so you know everything!