You All Have Powers?

Akiyama wakes up and goes to nightmare fuels room and knocks on the door. She hears a growl and the door opens. "Hey, could you make pancakes for everyone please?" Akiyama asks the ash blonde. "No." Bakugo says and tries to close the door but notices he can't. "Stop using your damn magic shit." Bakugo says. "I'll help you! Please your cooking is really good." Akiyama says. "First of all I don't need your damn help and second I did it yesterday and I'm not doing it today." Bakugo says and tries to close the door once more. "Look I'll get Uraraka to help you." Akiyama says and looks Bakugo dead in the eyes and stares daggers into them. Bakugo growls, "I don't need round face to help me now let me close my door." Bakugo says. "Okay look I know you like her and I know you want to do it for her. You know it will make her happy and she would probably like you more if you do it." Akiyama says with a serious tone. Bakugo let's out a 'tch' and looks away. "Let me get dressed and I better see her down there." Bakugo says and finally gets to shut his door. "Thanks." Akiyama says before the door fully shuts.

     Uraraka hears knocking on her door and she wraps herself in a blanket and floats over to the door. She opens it and sees Akiyama, "Hurry up and get dressed we're helping Bakugo make pancakes." Uraraka lets the blanket drop and she stops floating. "Alright I'll be down there as quick as I can." Uraraka says. She goes to her closet and grabs a white shirt that fit perfectly around her curves and wears jean shorts. She brushes her hair and teeth then goes downstairs to see Bakugo. "You're late." Bakugo says. "Sorry." She says and sees Bakugo in a black T-Shirt and camo shorts. "Mix the batter and I'll cook it. When you're done set the table." Bakugo says in a weirdly soft tone still having his tough act though. She nods and starts to hum as she mixes the batter.

     Soon one by one everyone wakes up to the smell of pancakes. The table was nicely set up in the middle there were three huge plates with normal pancakes, blueberry pancakes, and chocolate chip pancakes with syrup on both sides with peanut butter too. Marinette comes down and goes up to Akiyama. "Hey, Juleka and Rose had some stuff planned today and so they're leaving now. Alex and Kim have a race and Alex forgot her roller blades so she went to go get them. So right now all that's left is Me, Adrien, Nino, and Alya." Akiyama nods her head, "That's fine more pancakes for us." Akiyama says and sits down with Marinette.

     They all sit down to eat. "Denki no-" Jiro starts. "So~" Denki starts elbowing Bakugo. "Stop-" Jiro tries to say. "What the hell do you want?" Bakugo says. "You've been really sweet with Uraraka lately. You got the hots for her or something?" Denki says. Jiro sighs and gives up and puts her chin in her hand. "What the fuck do you mean Dunce Face?" Bakugo yells. "You have got to have a crush on her!" Denki says watching Bakugo quickly stand up. Bakugo raises a hand and small explosions come from it. Kirishima stands up and jogs over to him before he kills Denki. "Die idiot!" Bakugo yells and brings his hand down to Denki's face. Kirishima hardens and blocks the explosion. "Oh fuck." Akiyama says and looks at the guests. "Bakugo you idiot!" Akiyama yells standing up. Marinette and Adrien stand up shocked. "Is it an akuma?" Alya asks. Mina places her chin in her hand, "Awe, now you've done it!"

     Marinette looks around for somewhere to transform. Uraraka places a hand on Bakugo's back and Bakugo finally calms down. "Now we have to explain this..." Tsuyu says. "Good job Denki you made Bakugo mad. Now our secret is revealed." Haruto says. "It's not my fault that this hot head gets mad easily." Denki says. "I told you not too." Jiro says. "Even then you knew he gets mad easily it's still your foolishness that got us in this situation." Tokoyami says crossing his arms and leaning back into the chair. "You all might as well change back." Akiyama says her ears and tail coming back. Mina's skin changed back to pink and her eyes change back to the normal black and yellow. Tsuyu's frog face turns back and Tokoyami's bird head comes back to which Dark Shadow comes out. Haruto's ears and tail are back.