Park Day

The next day everyone had breakfast and went to get dressed. Uraraka wore a white shirt and jean shorts with black shoes she had her pink over purse that hung across her body and Tsuyu wore a green shirt and black jean shorts with black shoes. Izuku wore black shorts and a white t-shirt with his red shoes. Todoroki wore black jeans and a black t-shirt with a gray opened jacket with the sleeves pulled up to his elbows with black boots. Tokoyami wore a the same besides a jacket and he had a spiked bracelet. Akiyama wore a black shoulder cut shirt with light blue jean shorts and black flats she also had a purse like Uraraka's but black slung across her body. 

    They all left to go to a park and out to eat. "Let's go to that cafe now!" Uraraka says with a smile. "Yeah sure!" Tsuyu says. "Yeah it was the cutest thing. It's like a little cat cafe but the cats deliver the food." Akiyama says. "They trained cats to do that?" Todoroki asks. "I guess but they say a worker follows them so they don't drop the plate. They basically just hold the food for them." Akiyama says. "Wow! I can't wait to see them." Izuku says. "Same! They're probably all so cute!" Uraraka says. "Well here we are." Akiyama says. They all enter and sit at a booth in the corner. The inside was cozy and smelled sweet it was warm and the booth was comfortable. 

     "Did you have any luck with getting in contact with our dimension?" Tokoyami asks. Akiyama shook her head and puts her chin in her hand. "Awe it's okay Niomi you can do it!" Tsuyu says. "Yeah I believe in you!" Uraraka says. "This world is messing with my magic I've studied and gotten in contact with other dimensions and I'm starting to think that our dimension is further than we think." Akiyama says. "Well at least it sounds like you're getting closer." Uraraka says. Suddenly a girl comes over. "Hey guys!" Uraraka moves over, "Hey Marinette hey Alya." They both sat down. "Hello." Alya says. "What're you talking about?" Marinette asks. "Oh about the dimensions." Todoroki says. "Oh yeah have you got any luck?" Marinette asks. "Not really I've gotten in contact with other dimensions but no luck with ours." Akiyama says. 

      "Hello I'm sorry for the wait, what can I get started for you today?" The girl asks. "I'll have a strawberry cake and some sweet tea." Uraraka says. "I'll get an iced coffee." Akiyama says. "Two black coffees." Todoroki says for him and Tokoyami. "I'll have a green tea and ice cream." Tsuyu says. "I'll get a water and chocolate ice cream." Izuku says. "Me and her are fine." Alya says pointing to Marinette. "Alright I'll get that out for you." The women says and leaves them.

     "Anyways could you tell as more about this world?" Todoroki asks. "Well, do you want to hear about the heroes?" Alya asks. "I mean that's not all we want just normal living too." Tsuyu says. "Oh yeah your normal life isn't like ours is it?" Marinette asks. They nod. "Well all I can say is you go to school study and get good grades. Make friends and try not to get on someone's bad side." Alya says. "There's not much now that I really think about it." Marinette says. "Yeah, well what about you guys?" Alya asks. "Well we go to school study, train, and sometimes we'd get attacked by villains." Akiyama says. "Do forget about having to go through hard physical tests and also having to do missions." Uraraka says. 

     "It sounds like your world everyone's life is on the line every day." Marinette says. "That wouldn't be wrong." Tokoyami says. "As a pro-hero there's been death and destruction of just one mission. I've seen someone's quirk taken from them. It's a horrible place but we do it to save people." Izuku says his head was looking down at his lap and he held fists at his knees. Todoroki wrapped an arm around Izuku and pulls him to his side. "He did it to save. He's still a hero." Uraraka says. "He met his goal. That's what matters." Tokoyami says. "Besides me and Uraraka didn't help for nothing she's safe." Tsuyu says. "Remember we go beyond plus ultra." Akiyama says. 

     "I'd like to know what happened but if you don't want to talk about it you don't have to." Marinette says. "I think it's best if we leave it be for now." Todoroki says. The two nod. "Anyways we're going to the park downtown. Would you like to come with us?" Alya asks. "Oh we were going down there too. I guess we could." Uraraka says. Akiyama slowly creeps her fork up and snatches a piece of cake from Uraraka. "Hey!" Uraraka says and everyone laughs even Izuku. "You could've just asked." Uraraka says and pushes the dish to Akiyama. "I just wanted a little bit of it besides you literally got a mini cake." Akiyama says. "I was gonna ask if anyone wanted some." Uraraka says.