Party Time

Hey so I changed the date when they were leaving to the night of Sunday. Just to clear some things up.

     Everyone woke up around 6 in the morning and went to a the workout building. After about an hour and a half of working out they went back to the hotel and took a shower. "Let's all head to a cafe!" Mina says when they were hanging out in the lobby. "Yeah we should oh also there's a party in three days there Akiyama?" Uraraka says. Akiyama nods and everyone smiles. "I can't wait for it!" Tsuyu says. They all talked for about five more minutes and then they headed to the cafe once they entered they sat down at the two booths. "I'm getting flashbacks." Uraraka says. "Yeah same..." Akiyama says. "Well I'm sure he won't mess with Todoroki anymore." Uraraka says. 

     Marinette, Adrien, Nino, Alya, Sabrina, and Chloe enter the cafe. The group waves to them and sits down. The first booth had Marinette, Adrien, Chloe, Akiyama, Uraraka, Bakugo, Kirishima, Mina, Izuku, and Todoroki. The booth beside them had Alya, Nino, Sabrina, Tsuyu, Tokoyami, and Haruto. "How are you doing Izuku?" Marinette asks. "I'm okay thanks for asking." Izuku says. "Why did she push you anyways?" Alya asks. "Oh, she was asking what my relationship with Shoto was and I told her that Akiyama already told her that she has no right to use his first name." Izuku replies. "Why is she so mad at you anyways?" Nino asks. "I really don't know." Izuku replies. "Maybe because she's jealous that Izuku took away her crush." Uraraka says. "Now you've done it." Tsuyu says. "I guess there's no point in hiding it now." Mina says. "Wait so you both are dating?" Alya asks. The two nod and everyone starts asking questions about the relationship.

"He's dating... Shoto?" Lila asks herself. Tears fall down her face and she runs out of the cafe. (That's right you whore!!!! Sorry for my language.)

     "Anyways who wants to crash a party with me?" Akiyama asks. "I'm in!" Kirishima says. "That sounds like fun!" Mina says. "Yeah we should!" Alya says and Nino nods."Let's do it!" Denki says and Jiro nods. "What kind of crashing?" Bakugo asks. "Does anyone wanna take over the music?" Akiyama asks. "I'm in." Bakugo says and smirks. "What if there's a band?" Mina asks. "Do you all remember the concert?" Akiyama asks. "Let me guess. Show time?" Mina asks. "Do you think you can do without some of your dance crew?" Akiyama asks and Mina smirks and nods. "Hey Izuku do you remember the whole dance before you had to leave in the middle of it?" Izuku nods. "What are you talking about concert and festival?" Marinette asks. "At our old school we had a festival and every class had to do something. So we did a concert." Tsuyu explains. "You can do the drums again right Bakugo? Also Tokoyami, Denki could you do the guitars again?" Uraraka asks. "Yeah sure." Tokoyami says. "Hell yeah!" Denki says. "Yeah I can do the drums again." Bakugo says. "I remember the words. It's probably my favorite song I made." Jiro says. Everyone smiles and starts to talk about how fun it was.

     "Does anyone else want to join in?" Mina asks the other group. "I mean I would if the dance isn't to hard." Alya says. "Oh yeah you and Nino would be good at that wouldn't you?" Marinette says. "I could dance to you know!" Chloe says. "Mina do you think you could teach them in time?" Uraraka asks. "Yup!" Mina says. "I just remembered we don't have someone on the keyboard." Haruto says. "Oh yeah! Momo's not here..." Akiyama says. "I could do that." Adrien says. "Really?" Uraraka asks and Adrien nods. "Well that leaves Todoroki, Kirishima, Marinette, and Haruto out. What could you guys do?" Mina perks up, "I can teach them! It's fine!" Akiyama nods. After they all talked and ate they all went to go practice. 

     The teens rented the stage to practice on. The band was Adrien, Denki, Bakugo, Akiyama, and Tokoyami. "Do you think you can keep up?" Bakugo asks and Adrien nods. "Alright let's start!" Akiyama says and clutches her guitar. Jiro takes a deep breath and they all start. The dancers were in a dance studio off from the gym to practice in the group had Marinette, Chloe, Todoroki, Izuku, Uraraka, Mina, Kirishima, Haruto, Tsuyu, Alya and Nino. "Alright your all gonna have to keep up with our original dancers." Mina says. They all nod and get to work. By the end of the day they made pretty good progress. 

     They all were back in a restaurant talking. "How's everyone doing?" Tsuyu asks. "The band has it down. Adrien did great at keeping up." Jiro says. "Yeah man you did good." Denki says elbowing him making Adrien smile. "Alya and Nino amaze me so much." Mina says. "I never thought they would catch up so fast. Marinette and Chloe are doing so good too!" Kirishima frowns. "Are we really that bad?" Mina laughs, "You and Todoroki kept bumping into each other and Haruto just doesn't want to put in effort." Kirishima puts a hand over his heart. "Ouch."

     "Also we still need special effects." Tsuyu says. "We forgot about that!" Mina says. "I can do that!" Sabrina says. "I can do streamers and lights. But I don't know if I would be able to get in." Haruto then looks at her. "I could get you in and help with that." "Awe yeah! This is gonna be awesome!" Mina cheers. "I think we should record it I would be good at that." Haruto says. "Yes we could edit it and post it on my blog it could go viral!" Alya excitedly says. "I think that's a great idea!" Uraraka says. "This is so fun! I can't wait to actually perform it!" Marinette says. 

     The next day they all practiced for half the day. Then they took a break to go to the beach. "It feels good to relax. I think we all are ready for this!" Mina says jumping into the water. "We have two more days here  don't we? Man~ this place is so nice." Uraraka says. "Yeah it would be nice to stay here a little longer." Bakugo says. "Don't think about it ending just enjoy it while it's happening." Alya says. "Yeah! Let's enjoy the last two days!" Tsuyu says. "Besides tomorrow it's showtime." Tokoyami says. Everyone smiles at the thought. Mina then gets up from laying in the sand and runs into the water waving at everyone, "Come on loosen up and let's swim!" Everyone smiles and runs after her. "Get jumped on!" Mina says while jumping up from the water and on Kirishima's back and pushes his head into the water. Kirishima grabs onto her legs and swims down to dunk her too. "Dunk suplex!" Bakugo yells while grabbing onto Uraraka's waist and bending back wards the dunks her whole body. Everyone laughs when they come back up and Uraraka punches Bakugo's arm. 

     Todoroki hugs Izuku from behind and puts his chin on his shoulder while watching everyone mess around splashing and talking. "Let's do our best tomorrow." Todoroki says and Izuku smiles. "Alright." Izuku says. "Gay!" Denki says to the two and laughs. Jiro punches his arm rolling her eyes. "Look at how adorable they are!" Uraraka says giggling. "What're you gonna do start making out?" Mina jokes. The two blush and Todoroki let's go and kisses Izuku's cheek. "Awe!" Everyone says and Izuku covers his face with his hands and goes underwater. They laugh at his actions and go back to what they were doing. 

1292 Words.