Kacchako

"Why are you following me?"

     Uraraka stops dead in her tracks. "I just saw you aren't acting like yourself." Bakugo growls and opens his door. "Wait, Bakugo." Uraraka says and runs to the door. Bakugo looks at her and she quickly slips in, "What are you doing?" Bakugo asks. "Keep it down people might be coming." Uraraka says and Bakugo closes the door. "What is it?" Bakugo asks and leans against the door with his arms crossed. "What's wrong? You've been acting different..." Uraraka asks. "This world is shitty I just really hate how I can't get training done and do my studies." Bakugo scowls. Uraraka nods, "What..." Bakugo looks up. "What Denki said. Was it true?" Uraraka asks and looks into Bakugo's eyes. "No point in lying. What's it to you angel face?" Bakugo says and his face slightly softens and he looks away from her. "So you do like me..." Uraraka says with a blush on her face. She looks at Bakugo and sees his blush. "Yeah."

     Uraraka smiles and wraps her arms around him. "I do to Sparky." Bakugo wraps his arms around her. "Sparky? What the hell gave you that name?" Bakugo asks. "Well you gave me a nickname why can't I give you one?" Uraraka asks. "Ochako you're gonna be the death of me." Bakugo says. "I love you Katsuki." Uraraka says. "I do too." Bakugo says and they kiss. "Come on!" Uraraka says and motions to the bed. He smiles and they lay down. "Wanna watch a movie?" Bakugo asks. Uraraka nods and he grabs the remote and turns the tv on. Uraraka cuddles him and he smiles.

274 Words.