Getting in Contact

Ya'll I have some questions about Dark Shadow. Okay first can he eat or does he just choose not too? Isn't he as old as Tokoyami or is he a 12 year old since he got his quirk at age 4. Also could he go through walls if he wanted to since he goes inside Tokoyami? (I know that's different but like QUESTIONS!!!)

     Chat Noir jumped off the building and caught the girl he used his baton to stop the fall and Ladybug follows after. She breaks a promise ring and the akuma flies out. She captures it and sets the butterfly free then she resets everything. "Now them." Ladybug says. "Yeah maybe we should let them go I mean they didn't do anything." Chat says. "But they might later." Ladybug says trying not to be suspicious. "They helped I don't think that they mean harm." Chat argues. "Okay we'll keep an eye on them." Ladybug says. 

     They all leave before they could raise anymore suspicion. Once they arrive at there house Akiyama goes straight to her room and half goes to the kitchen and the other half to the living room and some to their rooms. 

     "Let's watch a movie!" Uraraka says. "Sure which one?" Tsuyu asks. "What about Bad Boys?" Haruto asks. "Oh that cop movie?" Uraraka asks and Haruto nods. "Alright!" Tsuyu says and goes to put the movie in. Okay but like, GOOD MOVIE. After talking for a bit Akiyama comes down with everyone else and they sit on the couch. "Alright I finally was able to talk to Aizawa and get our work. We'll be doing it at school and he said going to the gym and sparring is the best that we can do." Akiyama says. "I'll keep working on how to get us home but this packet is due in a week and we also have this packet for this week too." Akiyama says. 

     After having a study session to help everyone with the homework due after they were done "Let's play truth or dare!" Mina says. "No you are way to harsh for that." Todoroki says. "What you're a wuss." Uraraka teases. "Wha- no." Todoroki says. "He just doesn't want anyone to make him and Izuku do uncomfortable things." Tsuyu says. "Alright let's play!" Akiyama says. "Alright Bakugo! Truth or dare?" Mina asks. "Dare." Bakugo replies. "You know you've been sweet to Ochako... How about you hug her!" Mina says. Bakugo blushes slightly and pulls Uraraka into a hug.

     "Alright Shittyhair! Truth or dare?" Bakugo asks. "Dare!" Kirishima says looking eager. "Alright kiss raccoon eyes." Bakugo says. "What? Why that?" Kirishima asks. "Because you keep bugging me about round face!" Bakugo replies in a sharp tone. "Okay! Okay." Kirishima says. He quickly kisses Mina and clears his throat rubbing the back of his neck, "Izuku! Truth or dare?" Kirishima asks. "U-uh truth?" Izuku stutters. "Damn, okay who are you officially dating?" Kirishima asks. "U-um..." Izuku glances at Todoroki and then back at Kirishima before replying, "T-Todoroki..." Suddenly Denki jumps up, "Ha! Kirishima you owe me!" Kirishima groans, "Okay okay." 

     "Anyways Akiyama truth or dare?" Izuku asks. "Um, dare!" Akiyama says. "Chug hot sauce." Izuku coldly replies. "What the fuck is your problem?" Akiyama says standing up with her hands on her hips. "You heard what I said!" Izuku says staring at Akiyama. "Just because I caught you two making out doesn't mean you can torture me like this." Izuku suddenly blushes and puts his face in his hands. "Damn it..." Izuku says. Akiyama crouches in front of Izuku and looks him dead in the eyes, "You'll pay for this later." Akiyama says and goes to get hot sauce. "You're gonna die later." Tsuyu says. "I know leave me alone!" Izuku says and Akiyama comes back with the hot sauce. Before chugging it she gives Izuku a death glare. 

     "Alright Tsu truth or dare." Akiyama says. "Um, truth." Tsuyu replies. "Hm... When did you and Tokoyami start dating?" Akiyama asks. "Oh, we're not dating." Tsuyu says. "What?" Literally everyone asks. "Did you all think we were dating?" Tokoyami asks. Everyone nodded, "Anyways, Todoroki truth or dare?" Tsuyu asks. "Dare." Todoroki replies. "I dare you to post a vine recreation on YouTube the 1-A Students from UA channel." Denki, Kirishima, and Akiyama jump up. "I dare everyone to join him!" Denki says, "Come on it's not manly if you don't do it!" Kirishima adds. "Get Todoroki a hoodie now!" Akiyama says. "This is not gonna end well..." Todoroki says and gets a hoodie thrown at his face. 

     "Which vine are we doing first?" Kirishima asks. "Alright Todoroki put you legs through the sleeves." Denki says. "Wha-" Todoroki starts. "Just do it!" Akiyama says. "Okay fine..." Todoroki says. After like 5 minutes they get him in the hoodie but then Denki speaks, "What if he gets stuck?" Everyone looked at each other. "Shit." Akiyama says. "Oh well to the video!" Kirishima says. 

     After the video they looked at Todoroki and Todoroki's glaring daggers at them. "Look bud I'm sorry." Akiyama says. "Yeah we didn't mean to get you stuck bro." Kirishima says. Izuku was beside Todoroki in the same predicament. "I'm not sorry for Midoriya though." Akiyama says. "Ha! The nerd got stuck." Bakugo says while laughing. "Alright let's help them out." Tsuyu says. Mina tried to help them all pull them both out but got sent away to Bakugo for laughing to much. After like 10 minutes they get both of them out and Denki speaks up, "Yeah sorry for that but the video looks good and you're both the highlight of it." Akiyama puts her hands on Izuku and laughs, "That's what you get for messing with me." Todoroki looks at her and glares. "What? You wanna go bro?" Akiyama says. Izuku pushes on Todoroki's back to go to their room, "Let's not get in another fight come on." Todoroki looks away and walks with Izuku to their room. 

     "Alright who's editing the video?" Denki asks. "Haruto do you think you can do it this time?" Uraraka asks. Haruto nods and grabs the camera. "I'll help him but let's go get some sleep we have school tomorrow." Akiyama says. Everyone agrees and starts to head to their rooms. 

Hey, so I don't know if I'm gonna make a whole picture for the photo shoot but I will make a whole picture for the outfits since I just really want to. I'll send pictures of what the poses were with stick men though. Sorry about that I'm just not good with poses like what I thought of, I'm good with simple poses. See ya! 

1110 Words.