Chapter 4|Collecting The Flame

Hoi guys hope you enjoy and have a good day/night!!! Once again this story is fun to update so I hope you all have fun reading this as much as I like writing it!!! Also this chapter will go into Ghost's and Grimm's POV. See you all bye!!!

Amulet's POV

"Wait why did you stop?" Floral asked me.

"Well I will be going to take you all back home soon, so I need to go get myself and you all ready to do so" I respond with a smile.

"Okay!" Said the two young bugs in front of me happily.

Time skip brought to you by Grimm Child!

I was home once again with a smile placed on my face.

After putting my things away and tidying up a bit I went to my bathroom.

I took my mask off in front of the mirror and looked at my tired face.

I never really liked to sleep all that much to be honest...

But I needed rest so I headed of to my room and fell into a uneasy slumber.

Ok author here, just saying we are now in the part of the story where it is no longer just my oc telling a story to my other original characters. It is going to now be in Ghost's or Grimm's point of view, maybe others as well! I hope you all enjoy the rest of this story! If there is any confusion tell me about it in the comments! I'll try to answer any questions!

Grimm's POV

It was interesting.

I never thought anyone would ever catch my eye.

I have been thinking for a while now and, I honestly think I might need Brumm's help on this.

Yes it is true I am kind and everything to my Troupe and I do know what love is, but.

I don't know how to express those feelings and when I should.

I hate to say it but I might destroy any chance I have with the Little Shadow, if I don't ask for advice.

"This is so frustrating..." I say to myself rubbing my forehead.

I may be the Troup Master, but I'm not the best when asking for a bit of help...

I normally do any performing with little to no help from others....

So yeah asking for help is not my strong suit...

I went over how I could ask trying to make it the least awkward as possible for me.

Walking back in fourth in my room I tried to calm the blush on my face and think of a way of asking for help.

"Okay I could just go and ask for advice... But they would probably think I should already know what to do."

"It's embarrassing sure but, it would be easier for me to just ask..."

Sighing into my hand I decided to start fighting with myself for some stupid reason.

"Also if I try to make a move at the wrong time, place, ect I might screw any chance up..."

"But maybe it will be fine?!"

"Why is this so confusing!!!"

"Wait why am I acting like this I'm Grimm The Troupe Master, I can ask help from my followers!"

"..."

"I should ask Brumm..."

Feeling defeat I look over to the mirror and see that my face has cooled down.

I got the mirror from another kingdom....

I think it was named SnowBell or something.

"Wait I need to focus and ask Brumm for help!"

I then walked out of my room and into the preforming room our stage, then walking past into the long hallway to the entrance.

I saw Brumm and walked to him once he saw me he greeted me.

"Mrmm hello master" I tensed up a tiny bit and looked at Brumm and told him.

"I need your help..."

"Mrmm? Alright what do you need master?"

"I need advice on.... You know love stuff"

I felt awkward and a little mad at myself....

"Mrmm, oh I see well alright let's start...?"

"Alright I guess?"

We then went back through the hallway and into the performance room and talked.

Ghost's POV

The Grimm Child is so adorable!

But I do wish it could help me a bit more but it's alright.

I see the last flame I needed to collect on the map it was at Crystal Peak.

I went to the Crystal Peak and started to make my way to the flame with a lil Grimm Child behind me.

Soon I had the last flame and got ready to see Grimm again.

I made my way to DirtMouth and went to the bench nearby.

I heard Zote chatting away with the bug that use to have a odd crush on me.

It was strange why would she ever like anything with such a empty stare...

A mistake...

I acknowledge I saved her but.

I don't or possibly can't understand it.

It's weird and I don't like it!

I'm going to stop thinking about this.

I look over to the old bug next to me.

Getting up I go and try starting a conversation with any noise I could manage.

_______________________________________

HAHA CLIFFHANGER!!!!

I hope you all enjoyed sorry for the wait I had to think about what I wanted the chapter to be like. This is the first one where it is in Ghost and Grimm's POV'S sooooo I hope once again you guys enjoyed!!! Also any ideas for future chapters? If you do I hope you enjoy!!!!!

I don't own the picture above at the start of the chapter!!!

Bye guys have a good day/night!!!

Oh yeah here's a funny video I don't own it btw!

If the video does not show up go to YouTube and type into the search bar:

He's the puff guy

It's by a YouTuber named,

Don't Mind Me

See you all in future chapters thank you for reading byeeeee!!!!

Word count: 991