Chapter 28|False Alarm

Hello everyone! Sorry for the wait, but I'm going to try and get back into swing and complete this story! It will probably be a couple more chapters. Enjoy!!!

Ghost's POV

While I looked at the odd coffin or huge container I found out it had a spot for a key.

It didn't look any different from the ones that had the simple keys I found before.

"Did you find anything important?" I heard Spectrum question behind me.

"No, o-other then a lock, I guess?" I reply turning to them.

"Alright, should we find the key or?" Spectrum replies with another question.

"No, I-I think we should g-go to Dirt Mouth." I tell Spectrum as I pick my nail up.

"How do we get out of here?" They ask.

Right... They don't have a Mantis Claw, or any climbing gear.

Just pull them up or something.

I guess that works.

"I'll pull y-you up I guess." I reply, Spectrum nods and we start to make are way up.

Slowly we made our way up and we found ourselves near Nail Smith's old home.

"Does someone live up there? There is a building." I shake my head to the side as a reply.

"Oh, did they die and become one of those guys?" Spectrum questions pointing at the walking corpse.

"No, h-he lives in Green Path now." I reply.

Me and Spectrum then made our way to the King's Station.

Once we were inside the King's Station I rung the bell.

The old stag greeted us and we hopped on.

Soon we were back in Dirt Mouth, I took them to Grimm's tent.

I couldn't help but notice other tents outside as well they were the size of Divine's tent.

"Oh Ghost!" I turn my head and saw Divine with another bug.

"Oh h-hi Divine, is Fire Fly around?" I question.

"Yes he is, oh! Also Hornet and Radiance's little guest is doing well." I nod.

"That's good, c-can you check Spectrum for injuries?" I question she nods.

"Alright, come with me Spectrum." Before Spectrum could say anything Divine took her into her tent.

Soon I'm walking through the tents hallway.

I walked into the main room and noticed the same chill I felt the first time I came here.

It just appeared, oddly it was calming in a way...

It reminds me of the cold and dark Abyss and the void lake.

But it was calming, familiar.

Of course Fire Fly was more calming then this cold misty air.

I wonder why you are being so quiet...

Just enjoying the silence, things haven't been this quiet for a while.

Everything has been very hectic.

You can say that again.

Everything has been-

Ghost you know what I meant.

I know I just like messing with you!

That cool air disappeared, replaced by a warm presence.

Grimm's POV

"Strange I feel a very cold air in here, oh." I walked into the preforming area to see Love Bug.

He just stood there silently.

"He must be in deep thought or something..." I thought walking twords him.

"Hello, Love Bug!" I said hugging him.

"O-Oh! Hi Fire Fly!" He replies with a smile.

He turned himself around to hug me back.

"So where did you go?" I questioned.

"The Water Ways." I nod.

"Haven't been there but Quirrel told me a bit about the area." I tell him.

After a bit of chit chat we decided to go to our room for a nap.

I'm not all that tried but it's an excuse to be lazy.

I hope this was alright, I'm really sorry about not updating any of my books. I'll hopefully be able to get more writing done soon!

Have an wonderful day/night everyone!

Word count: 636