Chapter 13|Meeting Higher Beings

Hoi! How are you all? I hope you all enjoy the chapter and are having a good day/night! ٩( ᐛ )و

Ghost's POV

Quirrel continued to speak to me as I grew tired.

I swear I saw Grimm looking at Quirrel with a scowl!!!

But I think I'm just seeing things due to being tired...

Soon I hear footsteps coming over to me so I turned a bit before arms went around me.

"Sorry Quirrel but I have to take My Little Shadow now!" Grimm stated.

"Oh? Uh... May I ask why?" Quirrel responded as I look up at Grimm.

"He's clearly tired plus it's time for me to get him supper." Grimm says happily.

"Oh! Of course good bye friend!" Quirrel responded once again walking away smiling.

"Alright so let's go get food then you can rest alright?" Grimm said taking my hand.

"Mhmm" I responded with a small yawnish squeak.

"Cute" I hear Grimm whisper.

I blush and we start walking to the kitchen.

We soon arrived in the kitchen and Grimm made food once again.

It was some sort of mushroom stew.

It looked weird but it was surprisingly good!

I noticed once Quirrel had left Grimm did seem a little bit more relaxed.

Is he?

No I don't think so...

It's possible though...

I'll ask him later!

I ate the rest of my food as well as drinking about two glasses of water.

"Hey slow dawn you'll choke!!!" Grimm said with an concerned expression and a small chuckle.

"S-Sorry!" I say with a small squeak.

"It's alright just slow down a bit." Grimm tells me with a smile soon after picking his spoon up and eating.

I nodded and finished my food and third cup of water.

Grimm finished soon after and we took our bowls to the sink.

Grimm cleaned the bowls pot and other items in the sink as I wiped the table with a damp/wet cloth.

"Let's go!" I nodded and walked with him becoming even more tired as we continued forward.

"Tired?"

I lazily nodded.

He swiftly picked me up making me let out a surprised squeak.

"G-GRIMM!!!!!" I yell out and he smiled and continued to carry me in his arms.

"Yes?"

"W-Why are you ca-carrying m-me?!"

"You're tired soooo... I'm carrying you!"

I blushed and looked up at him and he looked down at me with a calm and a warm smile.

I hugged him and he continued to walk to his wait no....

Our room.

"We have arrived Love Bug!" Grimm said as he put me down I went inside.

Grimm was about to enter as well but I stopped him.

"I-I'm going t-to change..."

"Oh alright I'll wait here take your time!"