Chapter 6|Need A Helping Hand?

Hello guys this chapter will be short as well sorry guys it is a good one tho well in my opinion! So I hope you all enjoy!!! I don't own any of the pictures or comics so see you all at the end!!! ♥

ALSO OMFG THESE GUYS ARE SOOO CUTE OMG!!!!!

Okay... See you guys!!!

Ghost's POV

I hope I can get these flames soon.

The Grimm child is being helpful though!

I see the next flames on the map and start to head to the closest one with the hyper Grimm Child behind me.

I hope this doesn't take to long!

Grimm's POV

I asked Brumm more questions and I didn't really get any answers...

He told me to be patient and wait for something to happen.

He never told me what I was waiting for....

"This is sooooo confusing..." I say to myself as I walked out of the tent.

I decided to go look around the kingdom a bit for fun.

I was surprised of how much Green Path had overgrown.

The Crystal Peak was as beautiful as always.

The Resting Grounds are peaceful and The Blue Lake is beautiful as well, but...

There was a figure there...

They would have jumped in if it wasn't for me.

I grabbed them quickly and pulled them away from the ledge.

The bugs eyes we're as wide as they could go.

I looked at him with a concerned expression while I put my hands on his shoulders.

"Wh-Why?" The bug asked I tried to calm myself.

"Because for whatever reason you are doing this, killing yourself is not the answer!" I said in a concern laced voice.

"I-I guess..." He responded looking away.

I smiled knowing I can help him easily.

"Would you like to come with me?" I asked knowing I jumbled his mind so that he would rethink his decision.

"I um I guess I could um...." The bug said looking at me.

I picked his nail up and took his hand using the Scarlet Fire to teleport us back to Dirtmouth.

I led him into the tent I knew this next part might seem strange to him...

But if he does end up wanting to join The Troupe I will have to give him a mask.

But for now I'll just talk to him.

I'll try to explain who I am and find out more about him...

"Mrmm wellcome back master" I heard Brumm greet me as he walked up to me.

"Oh! Greetings Brumm!" I respond happily waving to the musician.

"Mrmm? Who's this?" Brumm questions looking at the bug behind me.

"Hi, I'm Quirrel nice to meet you I guess...!" The small bug greeted Brumm.

"Mrmm well, nice to meet you to Quirrel I'm Brumm" Brumm responded happily.

"Well I have to go, Brumm will you show our guest around? I have to prepare for when the little shadow returns" I ask Brumm.

"Mrmm of course!" Brumm takes Quirrel's hand and leads him outside.