Chapter 27|The Calling Coffin

Hello everyone I hope you are all having a good day/night! This chapter is a long one guys! So I hope you guys enjoy! Oh also this chapter will be featuring two more Oc's!

The Oc's owner's name is Chocolatebubbles2413! They are I would say an wattpad friend of mine! We ran into troubles with what their Oc's look like but we pulled though!
The first one's name is Spectrum and they are an vessel, they have eight horns on their mask. They wear an blue cloak, is brighter than Ghost's cloaks color. They are about Hornet's height. She uses a nail and can use soul.
The second Oc's name is Shadow, they look like Grimm, so they are a moth I guess? Instead of black skin it's white like an opposite version of Grimm. Her "cloak" is actually wings, which are a light grey or black, her eyes are red. She can use the Scarlet Fire same color of red as The Troupe.
If you go on their profile you will find their art book for a better look at their Oc's!

That's it so I hope you guys are looking forward to the chapter! Enjoy guys!!!

Grimm's POV

I let out an sigh while getting down from the ceiling.

Hopefully things will finally calm down.

Now that I have found out that Love Bug is possessed?

I believe that's what I should call it.

But Love Bug is fine with it?

It wasn't his choice, right?

"Nyeh?" I look over at the bed.

"Oh, hello my child..." I reply walking over to them.

"Nyeh." I nod and pick my child up.

"Your hungry?" I ask in response.

"Nyeh..." I smile and walk over to the door.

Once I step out and slide the door closed I smell food and smile.

"Pretty good timing hm?" I say to My Child while holding them close.

"Nyeh!" They reply and I let out an chuckle.

"Now that the ritual is out of the way, I should give you a proper name." I told them as I walked to the kitchen and dining room.

"Nyeh!" They shoot up from my arms obviously excited.

"We'll come up with something later." I tell them they just nod and fly to the kitchen.

Perhaps when I see Love Bug again we can discuss a name for them.

I smile at the thought and go into the kitchen.

"Hello everyone!" I say as I walk up to Divine.

"Hello Grimm!" Quirrel replied grabbing two more plates.

"Mrmm hello Ma- Ahem, Grimm." I smile and nod to him.

"So where is Love Bug?" I ask.

"He went out to explore, possibly to see if there are any bugs who may need help." Scarlett explains.

"Alright I'll go and find him later." I reply she nods.

"Mrmm food is finished everyone." Brumm announced as Quirrel set the plates and utensils on the table.

"I'll go get Hornet and Hollow." Scarlett replied while getting up and pushing in her chair.

"Alright." I respond as I help Quirrel with the cups.