Chapter 14

Diana's POV

KINABUKASAN

Nagising ako with her face looking down at me as if she was watching me while sleeping.

"Good morning." She said with a smile. I feel like mabuti na ang pakiramdam ko. Wala nang lagnat. But I'm still worried. Napaluha nalang ako. I can't believe that I'm going to break this girl's precious heart soon.

"Why? What's wrong?." She asked tila nag-aalala.

Bumangon ako at niyakap siya ng sobrang higpit.

"Please don't say you love me, Franki." Tiningnan niya lang ako na parang naguguluhan.

Just please don't say you love me
'Cause I might not say it back
Doesn't mean my heart stops skipping
when you look at me like that
There 's no need to worry
when you see just where we' re at

Sobrang lakas ng ulan sa labas. Pagkatapos naming maligo bumalik na kami sa kwarto para manuod nalang ng kung ano anong movie.

Bakit ganun? Hindi ko mapigilan ang sarili ko na mapalingon sa kaniya. The way she smile, laugh and cry because of the scenes is driving me insane.

This is the Franki I know, this was the Franki I fell in love with. At hindi iyon pwedeng mangyari ulit. May iba na akong mahal and that's Sky. He was there when I had nobody. He learned to love me despite of my appearance.

He supported me when I decided to change kahit na natutuhan na niyang mahalin ako bilang ako. So bakit parang nanlalambot na naman ako kay Franki ngayon? Umaarte lang naman ako diba? Hindi totoo to. Parte lang to sa plano kong maghiganti sa kanya.

Just please don't say you love me
'Cause I might not say it back
Please don't say you love me
'Cause I might not say it back
Doesn't mean my heart stops skipping
when you look at me like that

There 's no need to worry
when you see just where we' re at
Just please don't say you love me
'Cause I might not say it back
Just please don't say you love me
'Cause I might not say it back

"Alam mo ba, the color blue is rare in nature. Especially in animals." Sabi ko.

"Really?."

"Oo. Kaya kapag nakakita ka ng blue butterfly, it's just an illusion like why the sky and oceans are blue."

"Fake Blue. That's the poem you wrote nung grade 10."

"You remembered."

"Oo naman."

"You still hate me ng mga panahong yun."

"I hate people because of some of their actions, not everything about them. That poem, you got me there. Can you recite that again now?."

"Okay wait, I think I still have it in my journal. Hindi ko na masyadong naaalala eh." Sabay kuha ko sa cabinet ko.

"You have a journal?."

"Oo. Eto wait, hanapin ko lang."

And there it is. I found it.

[ "Fake Blue"

I am not sad,
I just act like I am,
for vulnerability is
the power that a
woman should have.

The tears that you see
are results of
yesterday's sorrow,
the scars that I hid
are the ones you
cannot burrow.

They are deep
within the ground,
for what's shallow
is not real.