13.

Excuse any mistakes!
Luna Hogan

"Where are you going dressed like that? Lilo questioned turning her head sideways

I chuckled. "To your doctor's appointment. I look good?"

She nodded. "Serving looks."

"That's what I was going for. You look good too. Makeup is beat."

"Thank you

"Thank you."

"Let's go." When we got outside the sun beamed directly in my face. I put on my shades heading to the car.

"You are really feeling it today."

"I'm always feeling it." I laughed starting up the car.

"I think I know what it is."

I frowned. "What?"

"My room is right next to yours, Luna. I heard you getting your freak on. I had to sleep with headphones in."

"I'm sorry." I stifled back a laugh. "I didn't think I was that loud."

"So." She dragged. "What's going with you and Zae?"

"I told him we should take things slow for now. We just met and things were going too fast for me."

She modded. "Turn right here."

I pulled into the parking lot cutting off the car. We made it inside and seen other pregnant women. I took a seat while she went to sign in. I took off my shades crossing my legs.

"I hope she's fast today. Last time I was sitting out here for over an hour."

"I hope so too." She laid her head on my shoulder. From the corner of my eye, I can see a lady smiling at us.

"You guys are adorable. I've never seen a lesbian couple in here before. Do you know what you're having?" My mouth dropped staring at her. We do not look like a lesbian couple.

Lilo laughed. "We're not together. This is my friend, and no I don't know what I'm having."

"I'm so sorry. I just assumed, my apologies." Her face flushed.