22.

Excuse any mistakes!
Luna Hogan

Excuse any mistakes!Luna Hogan

"I can't do this shit."

"Yes, you can. Give me 10 more then you're done for the day."

"My body is sore." I whined laying on the ground. My uncle has been my trainer for the past month. I haven't been in the best shape since I got shot. I put on an extra 40 pounds and it wasn't looking good to me. He was pushing me to the max and I'm ready to give the hell up.

"You want to be healthy and in better shape? Then you need to do this shit right. I'm not going to go soft on you because you're my niece. Now, get your ass up."

"I'll do them with you." Zae joined me on the floor. I smiled at the effort wiping the sweat from my forehead. He pecked my lips and started doing the pushups with me.

"Let's go!" Gabe clapped in my ear making me roll my eyes but did the pushups. "Was that so hard?"

"She just needed a little motivation." Zae spoke.

"Did I ask you?"

"Chill out." I stood up drinking from my water bottle. "You can leave."

"Who?"

I poked at his chest. "You. Gabe! You are dismissed. See you tomorrow. I love you."

"I'm working your ass extra hard tomorrow, so be ready. I love you too, kid." He laughed kissing my cheek, walking out the door.

"You're all mine now." I pulled Zae by his shirt placing my lips on his. I bit his bottom lip sliding my tongue in his mouth. He groaned as our tongues moved in sync.

"You tryna get fucked?" He pulled back raising his eyebrow.

"Shower?" I smirked throwing the towel over my shoulder leaving him there.

"Wait up!" He laughed jogging to catch up.

Three Days Later

"Let's go out tonight." East suggested as we watched Tales while laying on the couch. (A/N: Who caught Dave East playing the voice of the Gun on the latest episode?)

"I'm not really in a club mood tonight."

"It will be cool. You haven't been out since your accident. You need some entertainment in your life."

I twisted my lips to the side. "Maybe."

Knocking at the door made me get up. I groaned stomping to the door. Noah stood on the outside with a smile on his face.

"Luna." He invited himself in making me look at him sideways.

"Well, hello to you too."

"Sorry." He gave me a hug. "I need some advice."