21.

Excuse any mistakes!
Luna Hogan
Two Months Later

Excuse any mistakes!Luna Hogan Two Months Later

"Shit." I cursed under my breath seeing he was already wrapping up the class. I quietly sat down ignoring the stares I was getting.

"I want you guys to go out in life and start that business you want. Be your own boss. Make that bank. Be somebody. You came this far to give up now. Don't let anyone tell you, you can't do something because look where you are now. We only have a few months to go and then you graduate. Don't stop now. Y'all have a good day and think about what I said." He dismissed.

I sighed grabbing my bag. Life has been pretty hectic for me these past couple of months. I have missed a lot of school. Now that I was back, I'm trying to catch back up quickly.

"Hey." I looked up seeing Professor Boyd. He smirked showing off his golds.

I smiled

I smiled. "Professor Boyd, how you doing?"

"I'm doing good. The question is how are you? This is your fourth time being late to my class in the last two weeks."

"I've been dealing with a lot of stuff. I'm trying to get back on track but it's hard."

"I understand and I'm sorry about what happened to you. Are you really okay? When I came to the hospital you were acting standoffish."

"My boyfriend was in the room. What did you want me to do or say?"

"Even though we had a sexual relationship only. I still care about your well being, Luna. Don't act like you don't know. I'm still with that shit." He leaned down kissing my cheek quickly. "Tell your uncle to hit me up."

"For what?"

"You don't need to know all of that."

I shook my head. "I don't need you getting into my mess. You have an amazing career. Don't ruin it please."

"If your going to be late then give me a heads up. By the looks of it, you had a great morning." He ignored my plead smirking.

"Who do you say that?"