19.

Excuse any mistakes!
Luna Hogan
Three Weeks Later

Excuse any mistakes!Luna Hogan Three Weeks Later

"I need you to stay with me, ma'am." I felt someone grabbing my head. He encouraged me to stay awake but I could feel myself slipping away each second.

"Where the fuck is the ambulance?" I could faintly hear the panic in his voice. This loud ringing filled my ears. It wouldn't go away at all.

"OH GOD, LUNA! What happened?"

"I found her like this after I heard someone screaming while I was taking out the trash."

"I knew I shouldn't have let her come out by herself." I could feel them applying pressure to my wounds.

"There's the paramedics." The boy thanked God. My body was now being picked up. Someone gripped my hand telling me everything will be alright. But I knew it wasn't. This was all my fault. I couldn't blame anyone but myself. I knew this was my karma and I'm finally getting what I deserved. I thought I was this untouchable bitch. Look at me now, hanging on by a tiny thread.

"We can save her! Speed this truck up." One of the EMTs yelled. They pulled off my clothing trying to see where the blood was coming from. I blacked out and when I came back conscious we were at the hospital, I'm assuming.

For some reason, my vision cleared up just a bit for me to see my cousin in the distance. Her face went into complete horror as she recognized me. I'm guessing they called her into work. She ran over trying to get to me.

"THAT'S MY COUSIN! LET ME GO!" She tried wiggling out someone's arms.

"Ma'am you can not operate on family. I'll let you take the rest of the night off but leave this to me. I'll do my best to save her."

"Come on people, her heart rate is dropping by the second. Let's get her to SURGERY NOW!"

"LUNA, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" That was the last thing I heard before I felt myself slip away.

"You really scared me that night Luna. I didn't know what was going to happen. The blood wouldn't stop gushing out. You looked lifeless and there was nothing I could do about it. Why would you scare me like that?" Lola broke down. I closed my eyes not wanting to see her face.