conflict part 1

Changbin POV

You were sitting at the desk in the infirmary finishing up some paper work for the nurse here that had been really nice to you, when Hyunjin had burst in with two limping figures.

You weren't really shocked because Hyunjin could be strange sometimes, but you were definitely very confused.

Now you were sitting across two pretty much dead strangers, picking at your nails. How fun was your life.

While you were focused on your cuticles, the door burst open revealing Minho, who looked around for a second before his eyes finally landed on the two strangers across from you.

"Nice," he said, as he nodded to you and then walked into the operating room.

In your time in the infirmary, you'd grown to learn how things in here worked, and sometimes the nurse or Minho actually let you help. You lips formed an excited smile and a little giggle escaped you as you started prepping for the two strangers.

You had no idea what Minho planned to do, but you could scrub down the tables and disinfect everything. So that's what you did.

You sighed when you realized that the only thing you could do now was scrub tables. You missed the days when you could actually fight someone if they proved a threat to any of the royal family. Now, you couldn't even stand by yourself.

The doctor's said it was going to get better, but they'd emphasized that it was going to take a while, and it was only going to get better if you rested it.

Minho came out from the other room with two stretchers, interrupting your thoughts. He lifted one of the men on to the stretcher, and did the same to the other one. They were both barely breathing and were incredibly pale. You gulped as your brain fully processed what could happen to them.

Minho was in full concentration now, you realized, as he began his work. Disappointed, you stepped into the back of the room to observe.

I wish I could do something to help.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Jae POV

You were invested in playing the piano which was on top of Wonpil, when Sungjin burst in and screamed at you.

"Wait, slow down and be quiet," you said, "Wonpil's having a moment."

"I am not having a moment," Wonpil replied, defiantly, "you said you would give me fifty bucks if I did this."

"What he doesn't know," you half whispered to Sungjin, "is that I'm not giving him fifty dollars."

"BITCH," Wonpil screamed, gently put the piano down, and then aggressively tackled you.

"WOW CALM DOWN GUYS," Sungjin screamed, covering his ears, so he wouldn't hear your arguing.

"SAYS YOU," you screamed back.

"DID YOU IDIOTS HEAR ANYTHING I JUST SAID?" Sungjin yelled, obviously taking on his annoyed leader voice.

"WHY DO YOU THINK I ASKED YOU TO SLOW DOWN?" you yelled back at Sungjin, while still wrestling with a mad Wonpil.

"Uhm guys," Dowoon walked in, holding the phone, while dragging all the wires behind him, "Felix wants to talk to someone responsible."

"Well, that's definitely not Brian," you said, glaring at Sungjin and still wrestling Wonpil.

How do I manage to get myself into these messes?

"It's YOUNGK," Brian yelled from another room.