determination

Your POV

You snapped your eyes open.

It was like you were awake and aware of what was going on, but watching from outside your body.

You didn't see anything, you felt it. You felt the hot energy surrounding yourself, and you felt the passion burning through your body. But it didn't feel like it was yours.

You closed your eyes and you immediately felt everything snap away. You opened them again and saw Henry's shocked face, before collapsing on the floor and blacking out.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

You were flying.

Soaring through the air somehow levitating by using your own two feet. You flew over District 9, you flew over the capitol, and then you flew over Henry's mansion. Finally, you stopped in the middle of three places and rocketed into the sky, just staying there above the entire Young Wings Empire.

Then, you started to fall. Your body didn't fight it, as it raced towards the impact on the ground. But before you hit the floor, you jolted awake.

What a strange dream.

You were lying in your bed, without the covers pulled on. Strangely enough, a glass tubing went around the bed, trapping you in.

"What the fuck," you said to yourself, hitting the glass wall.

At that moment, Henry walked in.

"Hello," he said, but his voice sounded faint and faraway through the glass.

You just pointed to the glass and drew a little question mark in the air.

Henry walked over to it, and lifted it up, placing it besides the bed. You sat up, glad for a chance to stretch your muscles.

"What's with the glass," you asked, eyeing it warily.

"You just awoke your chi," Henry explained.

"Oh right," you said, having forgot about it after you woke up.

"You passed out and then as soon as we placed you on this bed, you started glowing again and wouldn't stop," he continued, "So in an effort to not burn the house down, we covered you."

"Glowing?" you asked.

"You chi," he said, "you know when it surrounds your body. I don't know the technical terms, but I call it glowing."

"Oh wait," you said, growing a childish excitement, "what color was my chi?"

"It was a silverish blue," he replied.

"Silver?" you asked, touching your still shining hair, "Seriously?"

"No," he said, "silverish blue."

"Yeah," you said, "so still some silver."

"Obviously," Henry said, "Seriously, were you not taught colors as a kid?"

You glared at him and he shut up.

"No, I was taught colors," you sighed, "but my silver hair is me and Felix's soulmate mark."

"And?" Henry said, "Shouldn't it make you happy that it now has an even bigger role in your life?"

"Well, yeah," you said, trailing off.

"Oh my gosh, did you guys fight?" Henry asked, sounding like an over excited teenage girl.

"Why do you care?" you said, glaring at him some more.