grief

⚠️ Trigger Warnings: mentions of death, thoughts of suicide, attempted suicide, if you are uncomfortable with any of this please do not read. ⚠️

"Woojin's dead."

Felix refused to make eye contact with you and you saw the tears staining his eyes threatening to spill out.

Woojin's dead and it was your fault.

You hadn't even known him for that long and he sacrificed his life for you.

It was your fault.

Why the fuck did he do that?

It was your fault.

Seungmin wasn't even here, he had no clue his brother was dead.

It was all your fault.

You looked up, tears now swimming in your eyes as well. Felix was still looking down, struggling to hold in his tears and his feelings.

"Felix," you said, "look at me."

He looked up and met your sad eyes with his replica, and you saw all the tears he'd been holding in for god knows how long.

"It's ok," you said, wrapping your arms around him in a hug, "you can let it out. Let it all out."

With that, Felix started sobbing on your shoulder. Tears ran down your cheeks as well, dropping on Felix's shirt.

This is all my fault.

Guilt took over your heart, wrenching it and squeezing the life out of it. It was mixed with grief for Woojin, for your life the way it was before, and for your new friends who were suffering now because of you.

"Y/n," Felix said, his voice covered by his heavy sobs, "what am I supposed to do now?"

"Remember him," you replied, stroking his back in an attempt to comfort him, "remember what he did, and love him with all your heart. Tell stories about him to your kids, your nieces, your nephews. Let him continue to live through us. He's still here you know. Watching over us and continuing to keep us safe. He'll never forget us and we'll never forget him."

Felix didn't use his words to respond to you, he wrapped his arms tighter around you, as if you were his lifeline. You felt his sobs rack his body, and you felt your shirt becoming stained with his tears.

I'm so sorry Felix, Woojin, everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeongin POV

Last thing you had remembered was Henry flipping you on the ground and then blacking out. In your dreams you had heard Jisung yelling and could hear y/n's voice, but you couldn't remember what they had said.

You woke up in distress, asking where y/n was and where your gun went. Changbin had been the one to calm you down and fill you in on what had happened after you passed out.

You also found out that everglow had managed to give Changbin something that made his leg completely healed. You had wondered what in the world did that.

It felt like you had been out for forever, but apparently you'd only been asleep for a couple hours. Your only injury was a minor concussion, in other words you were very lucky.

Feeling much better after waking up, you had immediately jumped out of bed and gone to the fridge to get some chocolate milk. Because who doesn't love chocolate milk? Unless your lactose intolerant, that would be bad.

After getting the chocolate milk, you had walked around the castle catching up with everyone, making sure everyone was okay after what had happened. Changbin was following you the entire time, pleading with you to get back in bed and rest. But hell no, you felt great, why waste this energy on resting?