First meeting

It was a normal, slow day in the Mushroom Kingdom. The sky was cloudless, the air was clear and fresh and it was the perfect day for our favorite green plumber find his true love. This is my story on how Luigi and Daisy fell in love.

On the golf course, Mario and Luigi were preparing for 18 holes of fun. Luigi needing a caddy for the game, Peach went to get her friend who's visiting from Sarasaland. "When's Peach going to be here with her friend? I need a caddy now!" Luigi told his brother impatiently. "Here they come now, Luigi. Don't worry."

Suddenly, Luigi saw a sight to behold. With Peach was the most beautiful girl Luigi had ever seen. She wore a short orange dress with a yellow flower emblem. Her hair auburn red like the hot lava in Bowser's castle. Blue eyes that were deeper than the oceans and brighter than the biggest sapphires. He was mezmorized by her beauty.

"She's beautiful. Is that Peach's friend? I want to talk to her but I'm tongue tied by her beauty." Luigi said to himself.

"Daisy, this is Mario. He's my happy husband." Peach proclaimed. "Oh I know Mario, he rescued me once not long ago." Daisy exclaimed. Peach glared at Mario who was nervously chuckling and scratching the back of his head.

"And this is his younger brother, Luigi. Luigi, introduce yourself." But Luigi was still lost in Daisy's eyes. "Luigi? LUIGI!" Peach yelled to get his attention.

"Who, what, where?" Luigi said now back in reality. His nervous outburst caused Daisy to giggle. Though he was nervous and butterflies were in his stomach, he managed to...sort of introduce himself to Daisy.

"H-h-hi, I'm ummmm, Luigi. And you're beautiful. I mean pretty! I mean, uhhhh, you seem nice." Daisy and the others were trying not to laugh at Luigi's sudden outbursts. Luigi tipped his cap over his face and thought "Real smooth, Luigi. She probably thinks I'm a total idiot who can't even remember his own name!"

But Daisy was thinking "He's funny. I wonder why he's acting so nervous. It's kinda cute." Daisy told Luigi "Hi Luigi, I'm Daisy! Peach told me a lot about you. You're smart, fun, hilarious and braver than some say. I can't wait to learn more about you! Enough small talk, let's get this game on the road!"

Mario, noticing his brother's nervousness gave a sly smile and told the girls "Why don't you go get a golf cart while Luigi and I stretch and get warmed up?"

"Sure! Back in a flash!" Peach told the bros. Mario nudged Luigi with his elbow, gave him a sly look and said "Sooooo? What do you think of Daisy? I take it by your nervousness and stuttering that you LIKE her!"

Luigi just chuckled, blushed and told his brother "She seems very nice and you know I get shy around new people!" But his brain was saying something different.

"I think she's the most beautiful girl in the world. I was so focused on her stunning beauty that I could barely speak. I hope I didn't ruin the first impression."

Peach walking with Daisy said as slyly as Mario "Soooo? What do you think of Luigi? I think he really likes you." She said while winking at Daisy.

"He's just like you said. Funny, nice, cool and I really look forward to learning as much about him as I can!" Daisy told her friend. But like Luigi, her brain said otherwise.

"He's also very handsome and seems very sweet. I think she's right. The way he was struggling to speak and how shy he was might mean he DOES like me. I hope he does." She said blushing slightly.

The golf game went on. Even though Luigi's eyes were mostly on Daisy, he still played hard to try and keep focused and impress her. In the end it worked. Luigi won 28-35 and Daisy was impressed.

"Wow Luigi, you play great! That was awesome!" Daisy claimed as she gave him a pat on the back which made his gasp and chuckle.

"Let's head back to the castle and have lunch! I'm starving!" Peach told the group.

"Sounds great! Let's go!" Mario said, being also starving. Luigi and Daisy were both thinking the same thing.

"I know I just met her, but I feel strange around her. Something I've never felt before." Luigi was thinking, looking at Daisy.

"I just met him but, there's something about him that makes my heart feel weird whenever I'm near him. What's this feeling?" Daisy was thinking, looking at Luigi.

They head back to the castle, where the feelings and emotions deepen.