Tango Tanglers

Sorry for delay, anyway enjoy!

It was finally time! The Mushroom Kingdom Dance Competition is tonight! How will Luigi and Daisy fare against the other couples like Mario+Peach, DK+Candy and Wario+Mona? We'll see who wins and how Luigi and Daisy will do with handling their raging feelings.

"Let's go Daisy, the competition is in an hour!" Luigi shouted to Daisy who was still getting ready. Luigi was dressed at his best. A white dress shirt, black pants, black jacket and shoes topped off with a green bow tie. He wanted to look his best not only for the competition but also for Daisy.

"I'm coming down now!" Daisy said, coming down the stairs. Luigi was taken aback by the stunning beauty in front of him. She always looks amazing, but she went all out this evening. She was in the black slimming dress with the long slit that she wore for practice their first night. Along with black high heels, violet necklace with a flower-shaped jewel in the middle, ruby red lipstick and her hair shiny and radiant to sparkle in the spotlight. She wasn't too much of a makeup user, but her eyeshadow, eyeliner, lipstick and eyelashes would make that another story.

Luigi managed to speak, holding her hand and looking at every inch of his stunning girlfriend.

"Daisy... You look... Enchanting. I must be dead, because you look like an angel. You definitely ARE the most beautiful girl in the universe." Luigi told her, making her madly blush and smile.

"Luigi... That's so sweet!" She shouted, hugging him tightly. "No one has ever said something so nice to me."

Daisy was ready to cry at his sweet words, but she didn't want to ruin her makeup.

Daisy looked at Luigi, held his hands and told him "You look incredible tonight too, Luigi. You really make me feel like a princess, because you look like a prince."

Luigi then deeply kissed his loving girlfriend, holding her tightly and closely. He then looked at his watch and pulled away when they needed air.

"Oh we gotta go! We don't want to miss any of the couples dancing!" Luigi exclaimed.

"Right, but we've got about fifty minutes. So we can just take a nice leisure walk." Daisy told him, joining her hand with his. Luigi and Daisy then walked to the castle hand in hand. They were always sneaking looks at each other for they were unable to look away from each other.

Luigi was thinking "Wow. Daisy looks incredibly beautiful tonight. I know she's been my girlfriend for about 6 months but I feel a little uncomfortable just staring at her. But I can't help it. My heart is racing just from looking at her."

Daisy was thinking "Luigi looks more handsome than he usually does. Did he dress and make himself look this good to impress me? I feel kinda weird just staring at him like a love struck teenage girl. I just can't help myself." They then caught each other staring and just smiled and blushed.

When they arrived at the castle, the place was packed with dancers and spectators.

Luigi saw a Toad assistant and got his attention. "Daisy and I are dancing in the competition. Where do we go?" Luigi asked.

"Backstage with the other couples." The Toad told him.

Luig and Daisy walked backstage to see the other couples doing some last minute practice. But Luigi and Daisy practiced all day and were tired.

"Could we just sit and wait? I don't want to tire myself out in these heels." Daisy asked Luigi.

"Sounds good to me. We practiced enough." Luigi replied.