love in the air

Sorry everyone for my absence but I have made two chapters since my last presence so I hope you enjoy

Chapter 5: Love is in the air

After they spent a very pleasent time together at the park, talking and enjoying each other. They enjoyed a nice, slow and leisure walk to Luigi's house for a romantic dinner and a movie. Thinking ahead, Luigi had cleverly cooked the food on low so it wouldn't overcook and so he wouldn't waste any time cooking and preparing it. The house was full of the delicious aromas of Ravioli, fettuccine Alfredo and garlic bread. He went all out for Daisy, because he wants the best for her. They arrived at his house and Luigi welcomed her with an open heart.

"Nice place you got here, Luigi!" Daisy claimed, marveling at Luigi's casual but very nice house.

"Thanks, all those gold coins go towards making thos place a little better every day. Make yourself at home! Just relax while I get dinner ready!" Luigi told Daisy, heading towards the kitchen.

"Luigi, the food smells heavenly! I can't wait to try it!" Daisy shouted, with an empty stomach. Luigi carefully got the food ready and prepared the plates, silverware and glasses for wine. "Should I get the movie ready while you're busy?" Daisy asked the frantic Luigi.

"Oh yeah, just put on anything you want! Look up a movie you like on the Mushroom TV!" (Parody of Apple TV) "I just hope she likes the food I made. She DID say it smelt great, so I bet she will!" Luigi said quietly and confidently to himself. Daisy looked on the Mushroom TV to find a movie she liked. She finally found one and just waited until dinner was over to start it.

"Okay, come and get it!" Luigi shouted from the kitchen. Daisy got up, took a sniff of the food once more, and walked to the kitchen. She was very impressed at the sight and presence of the 5-Star looking meal in front of her.

"Wow Luigi, this all looks great! I just hope I have enough of an appetite to try it all!" Daisy exclaimed happy and hungry. She and Luigi grabbed plates and silverware, got as much food as they wanted and sat down to enjoy dinner before the movie. "This is incredible! The best food I've ever had! It's perfect!" Daisy told Luigi when she tried a bite of everything. "His cooking is better than the head chef of Sarasaland's cooking! Everything tastes great! He sure knows how to treat a woman." Daisy was thinking to herself.

"Thanks Daisy. I wanted the best for you. So just enjoy as much as you like while I get the wine." Luigi claimed, going to get the wine and two glasses. "Okay, doing great so far, now just keep it cool and let everything come naturally. It's nice to know someone really enjoys my cooking." Luigi said to himself grabbing the wine and glasses. Daisy walked in to suprise Luigi that she had already eaten her first plate.

"Sorry Luigi, it was just so good! I came in to get some more!" Daisy commented happily. With Luigi smiling at her.

"Have as much as you like! There's plenty, so eat to your stomach's content. Luigi exclaimed, walking toward the living room.

Daisy returned and sat down. He poured their glasses and toasted. Daisy had a very hearty appetite which surprised Luigi. He was thinking "Wow, she can eat! Nothing wrong with that but, dang I didn't expect her to be so hungry!" After two plates of everything, Luigi was set. But Daisy went for three and enjoyed every single bite. When she was finished she layed back against the couch rubbing her full stomach.

"I am totally stuffed! That was terrific Luigi! It was so delicious I couldn't get enough of it!" Daisy told Luigi schooching closer to him.

"I'm glad you loved it Daisy! I'll put everything away, you get comfortable." Luigi said as he grabbed the glasses and plates. "Okay, I'll just turn on the movie." Luigi said sitting down. Daisy cuddled up to Luigi while watching the movie. This made Luigi nervous at first, but then he smiled and put his arms around her. He looked down at her and thought "She looks so cute and peaceful. Nothing could make this moment better."

Daisy looked up at Luigi and thought "He's so warm and safe. I want every day and night to be like this. Me in his arms held tightly. Me snuggled up to him and enjoying every moment." When the movie was over, Luigi and Daisy cuddled up in each others arms and almost fell asleep from the comfort and warmth. They were just about to when Luigi saw the clock. Seeing it was 11.

"Oh dang! We gotta bring you back to the castle!" Luigi stated loudly and disappointed. Daisy didn't want it to end yet.

"Just a little longer, I don't want to leave yet. It's so warm and cozy in your arms." Daisy said quietly and sweetly. Luigi smiled, blushed and held her tighter. Making both of them happy. They continued this until 11:30, then they had to get Daisy back. They walk to the castle, enjoying the night atmosphere. "Beautiful night, isn't it Luigi?

"Not even close as to how beautiful you are." Luigi stated, looking at Daisy.

Daisy smiled, giggled, blushed and said "Awwww, you're such a sweetie! That's so nice!" She then gave Luigi a big hug. And they held each other to enjoy the moment causing both of them to talk to themselves. Daisy was thinking "He's handsome, he's sweet and he's... Perfect. There's no one in the world who has ever made me as happy as Luigi does. Even when I'm not in my kingdom, he still treats me like a princess."

Luigi was thinking "I did it! She had a great time and she can't keep her arms off me! Keep this up and she's yours forever. And that's what I want, forever with the perfect girl." When they get to the castle, the happy couple says their goodbyes. "If you want, tomorrow we can have a nice walk and picnic on the beach. I'll get you at around noon."

"That sounds perfect! I can't wait!" Dasiy shouted eagerly. They held each others hands, looked deep into each others eyes, their faces red from extreme blushing. They were very disappointed to leave each other. They knew it was too early to kiss just yet.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Luigi said a little sad, having to end their date.

"I hope it comes quickly." Daisy said feeling the same. But as Luigi was walking away, Daisy knew what she needed to do. "Wait Luigi, one more thing!" She shouted to him.

"Huh?" Luigi was unsure why she stopped him. She then have him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. Causing them both to once again, smile, giggle and blush. As they were walking away, Luigi and Daisy's thoughts were running wild. Luigi was thinking "What a perfect first date."

Daisy was thinking "The best day of my life."

The both thought "I'm in love."