questions and answers

Mario and Luigi were on the tennis court, waiting for the princesses to

show up. "Where are those girls? They always make us wait a long time when we're going to play sports!" Mario said impatiently.

"Just give them time. You know girls always take a while to get ready. And you were making ME out to be impatient when we were playing golf!" Luigi exclaimed slightly annoyed.

Just then, Mario and Luigi were greeted by the princesses. Mario seeing Peach in her tennis outfit, a pink sports shirt and white tennis skirt, made him playfully wink at her. But Luigi's reaction to Daisy was a little different. Seeing her in her yellow sports shirt and orange short shorts, his jaw dropped, his eyes widened and he was almost drooling. "She looks very nice in her tennis outfit. But I can't tell her that, she might think I'm a perv." Luigi thought to himself.

Daisy noticed his reaction and thought "He's totally checking me out! Good, that's why I wore this outfit. I know he'd like it." She was thinking in a semi-seductive tone. "Watch out, because here comes Daisy!" Daisy shouted full of energy and competitive spirit.

"Wow Daisy, there's always a fire in your stomach whenever you play sports." Peach claimed playfully. Peach winked at Mario to give a signal for their secret plan.

When they were going back to the castle after the golf game, Mario and Peach cooked up a little scheme without telling Daisy or Luigi.

"They obviously like each other, we've got to think of a way to get them together!" Peach whispered to Mario in a sneaky voice.

"Why don't we play a doubles match of tennis with Daisy teaming up with Luigi?" Mario whispered back also sneaky.

"That's brilliant! You always come up with great ideas, Mario!" Peach told her happy husband.

"So how about a 2 on 2 match? Peach and I versus Luigi and Daisy." Mario proclaimed to the group. This sudden news caused Luigi and Daisy to gasp and thisome similar thoughts.

"Her and I on the same team?! I don't know if I can do this! I could barely take my eyes off her during golf, and at that time she was wearing a dress! Now how can I focus with her wearing that glorious outfit?" Luigi thought while hiding his blush.

"Him and I on the same team? This is great! I wonder if he'll be able to take his eyes off me. Because right now, I can't take my eyes of him. He looks really handsome in his sports wear. But I came to win, not just to check out that sweet hunk of man!" Daisy also thought trying to hide her blushing.

"Toad! Could you be our referee?" Peach shouted to the nearest Toad.

"Sure Princess! Anything for you!" Toad happily stated.

"Our serve first!" Mario shouted, serving the ball. The ball was going towards Luigi, but his racket didn't bounce it back. Instead, it got him in the gut. (Not hard, don't worry.)

"Hey Luigi, you okay man? What happened?" Daisy questioned, helping Luigi up.

"Oh, yeah. Just got the sun in my eye. I'll be alright." Luigi told Daisy, lying through his teeth. "Actually, I was looking at Daisy. I have to focus on the match! I want to impress Daisy by showing how good I am." Luigi was contemplating in his mind. But Daisy wasn't buying it. She knew what was up.

"I know he was checking me out. He was looking towards me, not the sun. But I don't want to embarrass him. So I'll give him a break. So now, on to victory!" Daisy thought. Mario and Peach also knew and just chuckled a little. The match went on.

Luigi got his focus back, using his speed and skill along with Daisy's fierce return shots and strong serves, Luigi and Daisy won the match without Mario and Peach getting a single point.

"Game! Luigi and Daisy are victorious with a landslide victory!" Toad shouted from his referee chair.

"Woo-hoo! We won, we won, oh yeah, we won, YEAH!" Daisy shouted while doing a victory dance. "You were unbelievable, Luigi!" She shouted while giving Luigi a hug. Her sudden action caused Luigi to gasp and smile. But Daisy was so caught up in the moment, she thought Luigi would be uncomfortable. "Oh no, I hope that I didn't make him feel uncomfortable!" She thought to herself, unaware that Luigi enjoyed it very much.

"Great game! You guys were on fire!" Peach clapped while exclaiming her statement. Just then, Mario gave Peach another wink. "Listen, Mario and I have some very important business we must do together, alone. Why don't you two use this time to just talk and learn more about each other?" Peach told Luigi and Daisy, even though this was merely a ploy in her's and Mario's plan.

Luigi and Daisy were thinking the same thing "Alone? With him/her? I feel uneasy, but I want to learn more about him/her!"

"We'll let you know when dinner's ready!" Mario shouted, taking his leave.

Luigi and Daisy walked around the castle grounds chatting it up. Daisy was the first to speak.

"Wow, you were incredible back there! I've never seen a great player like you! You can be pretty competitive!" Daisy told Luigi, making him smile.

"Thanks Daisy. You were really good yourself!" Luigi replied.

"Hey Luigi, forgive my curiousity but... I don't think the sun is what made you miss that first shot." She said in a sly and flirty tone.

"Oh, well ummmm. I was just, well uhhh..." Luigi was trying to find the words but was interrupted by Daisy.

"If you were looking at me, just say so. I won't think you're weird or creepy. I actually find it flattering that you were checking me out." Daisy said in an even more flirty tone.

"Well, you just look really nice in your tennis outfit. I couldn't help it. I haven't been able to take my eyes off you since we first met." This cause Daisy to blush and giggle.

"Aww. Thanks Luigi, that's awful sweet." Daisy said happily.

"Daisy?" Luigi asked.

"Yeah?"

"D-d-do you think we could hang out tomorrow? Just me and you?" Luigi asked nervously.

"You mean, like a date?" Daisy said trying to hide her enthusiasm.

"Well if you want to call it that. Yes, a date. Would you like to go on a date tomorrow?"

Daisy was getting more and more happy with every word "Where did you have in mind?"

"How about a walk in Mushroom Park at 3 and dinner at my place?" Luigi questioned hoping and praying for a "yes". And he got it alright!

Daisy was overjoyed. She jumped at Luigi, giving him a hug. "Luigi, I'd love to. There's nothing in the world I'd rather do!"

Luigi was thinking "Yes! I did it! I'm going on a date with the most beautiful girl in the world!" He hugged Daisy back.

Daisy was thinking "He asked me! He does like me! I've got a date with the most handsome and wonderful guy ever!"

They were both thinking "I can't wait until tomorrow."