No fears just fun

Sorry everyone for not updating in awhile it's just been kinda hard to focus with this qouratine time and such but I did write two new parts today but speaking of which I hope everyone is safe ..please enjoy

Luigi and Daisy were in the living room of their house. Daisy snuggled up to Luigi, thinking of something to do today. When they see a commercial for Six Flagpoles. With the Lakitu Cloud ride and new Bowser roller coaster. Which has a 300-foot climb and drop. Which gives Daisy excitement, she pleads Luigi to go. "Hey Luigi, we're not doing anything special today. Could we please go to Six Flagpoles?

Luigi wasn't reluctant at all to say yes. "That's a great idea! Let's go!" Luigi yelled. But Luigi had two small reasons why he deeply didn't want to go.

Daisy and Luigi got in their Karts and raced there to see who has to pay. Daisy was victorious, but Luigi being a gentleman was going to pay her way anyway. But Luigi gasped when he saw something he hoped not to. They had just put in a ferris wheel. Luigi hated them, but Daisy said "Ferris wheels are romantic! We should go on that at the end!"

Luigi couldn't say no to her face so he nervously and quietly stated "Sure, sounds great." Daisy wasted no time at all grabbing Luigi's hand and bringing him to the Bowser coaster. Luigi was a little scared but Daisy held his hand so it went away immediately. As they waited in line, Daisy noticed Luigi was a little nervous.

She asked him "Are you okay? You don't have to ride if you don't want to."

Luigi didn't want to be a wimp and firmly stated "It's just... I haven't been on a roller coaster in a long time and just going up and up and up makes me nervous. But I'm brave and won't let a roller coaster scare me! I can beat Bowser and I can beat his roller coaster!"

"That's the spirit! Good thing you're cool with it because we're next!" Daisy said pulling Luigi with her. During which Luigi gulped harshly. "This is going to be sweet! I love roller coasters!" Daisy exclaimed grabbing the safety bar.

Luigi's mind was running wild "You can do this. It's just a roller coaster. You've gone into the clouds, you can ride this. Besides, Daisy really wants to do this. So I'll do this not only because this is a place for fun, but also for Daisy." The ride started, and climbed upward for what felt like forever. When they finally got to the top, Daisy held Luigi to make the ride feel safer and more enjoyable by being close to him. This made Luigi feel all better and he smiled. The ride suddenly dived almost straight down. All the riders were screaming, some in fear, and some, including Daisy and Luigi were in thrills. Daisy didn't let go the whole time, she was planning on letting go after the drop, but found herself unable to let go.

She was thinking "He's so warm and snug. Any sort of fear or sadness goes away with Luigi. The ride is something to remember, but with Luigi, it's something I'll never forget." She held him tighter and wouldn't let go through all the twists, turns and loops.

When the ride was over, Daisy still didn't want to let go. But she did because right after they got out, she held him again. He was very enjoyed so he piggybacked her around because he knows she loves it. She was overjoyed. Yelling in joy and smiling the whole time. Daisy was already having a great time, but now she's having the time of her life.

Luigi and Daisy enjoyed their day. They laughed a lot, kissed a lot and held each other a lot. But there was one last thing on Daisy's mind. Ferris wheel. "Let's go Luigi! The ferris wheel then we can head home!" Daisy rushed over, but Luigi wasn't very enthusiastic.

Luigi was reluctant to tell Daisy why he didnt like them, but he did. "Daisy, there's something I want you to know. I'm scared of Ferris wheels."

Daisy was flustered "Why's that?"

"When I was six, I asked my mom if I could ride alone and she said yes. I felt good being able to enjoy the view, but the ferris wheel suddenly stopped when I was on top. I was terrified. It felt like forever before we moved again. That night I had a nightmare that I was trapped on a ferris wheel on top and it suddenly dropped. And I've been afraid ever since." Luigi was a little displeased, but Daisy knew how to cheer him up.

"You won't be alone. I'll be right there with you. If you get scared, just hold me and I'll make you feel all better." She said lovingly, holding his hands.

Her words got Luigi to muster the courage to go "Okay. Let's do it!"

They arrived at the ferris wheel and got in their cart. Daisy scootched right next to him, her hand holding his and his other arm around her. They looked deep into each others eyes and moved in for a kiss. But the ferris wheel stopped... On top!

Luigi was scared and panicking "Oh no! It's happening again!"

But Daisy hugged him and whispered "No it's not. Because you're not alone. You have me." She held him tightly to comfort him.

He gasped and got over his fear. He pulled Daisy away, only to shock her by dipping her and giving her a big kiss. There were fireworks in their heads, their hearts raced and their minds were going crazy.

"This is the most romantic kiss he's given me. I feel like I'm in heaven and my heart is pounding. I love him." Daisy said in her head.

Luigi was thinking as well "She makes me feel so much better about myself. I feel so much braver with her. Like nothing can ever hurt us. I love her."

When they separated, they just smiled and were together again. Their lips together and tongues ablaze. Luigi paid the operator 75 coins to let them have as much time as they wanted. The Toad operator was nice and let them without taking theor coins.

For over a half hour, they were inseparable. Their arms wrapped tightly around each other, their mouths pressed against each other, their tongues in a frenzy and their hearts racing on top of each other. They pulled away, panting heavily with a trail of saliva connecting their mouths. They smiled and at that moment they were on the ground.

"Want another go?" The Toad operator questioned.

They both said "No, we're good now."

After 30 minutes, they've had enough and were exiting. "That was incredible." Daisy said sweetly.

Luigi held her hand and said "We can continue at home." He then lifted Daisy by her back and legs and carried her bridal-style. "You must be tired from all that walking around."

Daisy's eyes grew wide and she was at loss for words. She loved the feeling of him carrying her this way. She couldn't stop smiling and blushing the whole time.

She said to herself, nuzzled up against Luigi "Someday... I want this to happen walking down an aisle. With a ring on my finger."