One step farther

After the surprise kiss, Luigi and Daisy were panting and unsure what was going to happen next. They were feeling a strange sensation throughout their entire bodies, unlike anything they've ever felt before. Luigi broke their silence by asking "Not that I didn't enjoy it, but why the big surprise kiss?"

Daisy answered "Well... After that romantic and passion-filled date, my heart is racing and my body is tingling. But... I don't know if we should... You know. My heart says yes but my brain is saying no."

"Well we don't have to go THAT far just yet. When the time comes, we'll both be ready, but just not tonight." Luigi replied holding his princess. This made her smile knowing Luigi is very understanding and sweet.

Daisy asked Luigi "Well, what should we do tonight? Because I've got too much built up energy and emotion to sleep."

"Well the way you were dressed, I'd say that's your fault." Luigi said jokingly. But Daisy didn't think it was all too funny. She pushed him onto the bed and pinned him down. He was flustered and shocked. "Wha-what are you..." Luigi was cut off when Daisy put a finger over his lips and said "Shhhhh..."

"I dressed this way because I knew you'd like it."Daisy said with an innocent but slightly sad face. "Don't say those things. Because you did that, I'll do THIS." Before Luigi could say a word, Daisy pressed her lips against his and began twirling her tongue in his mouth. Luigi's eyes were wide open because he didn't expect Daisy to be so forceful. She pulled away and began kissing his neck, making his face dark red under the eyes.

He gasped and was silently making groaning sounds for he has never had this done to him nor he done it to anyone else. "This has never happened to me. She's pinning me down and kissing my neck. I'm nervous yet I can't help but enjoy it very much. I didn't know it'd feel this great." Luigi was thinking. After a few minutes, she stopped and Luigi looked up at the smiling princess.

"I take it by your dark red blushing and slight moaning that you enjoyed it." She said smirking.

Luigi simply nodded and said "Now it's your turn." He then managed to flip Daisy and put himself on top, making Daisy gasp in surprise. "You surprised me, so now I surprise you." Luigi then proceeded to copy Daisy's actions. Starting with kissing before she could react and pinning her down. She was surprised but also excited.

Inside her head, she was saying "Wow. He's made out with me before but... Not like this. He's pinned me down so I can't fight back and he's much more into it. We must both feel the same... Aroused." He then felt a feeling on her neck only to realized Luigi was nibbling and kissing it. She was shocked but like Luigi, enjoying every little action. Suddenly she felt her body twitch, her toes curl and heard a moan come from her mouth. "No one has ever made me feel this good. I feel like my entire body is melting and on fire and he is fanning the flames."

Her moans were more common and louder with Luigi's every kiss, lick and nibble. This made Luigi more excited.

"I'm not only enjoying doing this, but I also enjoy hearing Daisy's reaction. Her moaning is making my excitement even larger." He eventually pulled away and asked his breathless girlfriend "How was it?"

Daisy replied panting "Really good... Really really good. But I want to ask you something and promise you'll understand."

"I promise."

"Well... I want to see... More of you. Do you think maybe I could see you shirtless? And you can see me with my dress halfway down. I wouldn't mind." Luigi was a little nervous, he barely takes his shirt off whe he goes swimming with Mario and Peach.

Luigi stated with a quiver in his voice "But... I don't want to be judged."

Daisy sat up and held his hands telling him "I won't judge you. I love you. I bet you look very handsome. I'm not looking for a perfect ab stomach. In act, I'd prefer if you DIDN'T have abs." Her words made Luigi feel better and kiss her cheek.

"Okay my sweet." Luigi responded, starting to unbutton his shirt. Daisy helped him, anxious to see half his body. When all the buttons were undone, they tossed his shirt on the floor. His body wasn't perfect, but not bad. He was slender but not too slender, and Daisy enjoyed it.

"You have a pretty body." Daisy said winking at him.

"Thank you." Luigi said chuckling.

"Now it's my turn." Daisy stated ready to show Luigi.

But Luigi exclaimed sensually, putting his hands on her back "Allow me." He began unzipping her dress, making her blush and gasp. After it was unzipped, it slipped a little and Daisy pulled it down until it just passed her belly button. Luigi had a shocked but excited look on his face. Although she was still wearing a black bra over her you-know-whats, he didn't mind. Her stomach was thin but she still had curves, and Luigi enjoyed it. "Your body is very nice too." He stated wrapping his arms around her.

She smiled and said "Thank you." She put her hands on his shoulders and the pulled each other into another deep, romantic kiss. But this time, with all the excitement, they were much more vigorously and passionately than ever. Daisy herself was even more excited. And at that moment, Luigi proceeded to kiss and lick her neck. Making her moan again and again. However, she felt his tongue and lips traveling down her chest and stomach. Then finally, licking and poking around her ears.

"The way he was tonight. When we were dancing, that kiss after our dance, the way he's touching me and the overall way he's acting tonight. More energetic, excited and romantic. I can feel myself unable to resist him. He's also more aggressive with his actions. If he keeps this up, I'll go soft and melt in his arms." After a while, Luigi stopped.

They were both panting and sweating. They had become tired and Luigi asked "Did you enjoy yourself?"

Daisy was smiling and replied "Very much. I've never felt better." She then gave Luigi a kiss and yawned.

Luigi climbed off Daisy and held her, knowing they've both had enough for now. "Good night my love." Luigi fell asleep but before Daisy did, she began thinking about taking it a step farther.

"If he made me feel THIS good by doing just that, I can only imagine how good it'll be when we actually... Do it." She then snuggled closer and fell asleep in Luigi's arms.

The next day, Luigi and Daisy saw Mario and Peach discussing something important. When they saw Luigi and Daisy walk in, Mario and Peach jumped out of their chairs and asked them "So how was last night?"

Luigi and Daisy quickly responded "Why do you ask all of a sudden?"

"Because in the Toad Town newspaper, you're on the front page! Mario yelled, shocking the couple.

Peach began reading the article "Local Mushroom Kingdom hero Luigi and new resident Princess of Sarasaland Daisy burn up dance floor at Shining Star. Taking a slow dance one step farther by having a tango-like movement and a passionate dipped kiss at the end. All eyes were on them as all the staff and customers were amazed." She then looked slyly and said "You too were so into it, you didn't notice everyone was watching your smooth moves."

Luigi's and Daisy's turned white in shock and with their eyes and mouths wide open yelled "Ahhhhhhhhh! They were watching us and taking pictures for the paper?!" They then covered their faces in embaressment.

"And listen to this!" Mario shouted "From the couples impressive dancing, they've inspired Toad Town to have a dance competiton! One week from today! And Luigi and Daisy are in as V.I.P dancers!" This only furthered the couples embarrassment.

Peach told them "Mario and I are entering, and since you two are the ones who inspired it, you should enter too!"

Luigi simply said "Its tempting, but I think we'll pass."

But Daisy felt different "Come on Luigi, let's enter! Everyone wants us to and... I'd love to dance with you again. The way that crowd thought of our slow dance, I know we can win!" Daisy said full of excitement.

Luigi could never say no to Daisy. "Well I guess I've got nothing to lose. Let's do it!"

"Yay!" Daisy yelled as she hugged Luigi.

They then headed home to get ready and practice for the competition.