New found feelings

At Peach's castle, after a rousing game of golf. The 4 decide to have a nice lunch. Luigi tried his best to not look at Daisy while eating. He occasionally glanced at her and if he thought she was going to see, he'd turn away quickly. After they ate, they were ready for another activity. Will Luigi tell Daisy his feelings? Read on to find out!

"So what do you guys want to do now? It's too nice out to just stay in here. Let's go outside and do something fun!" Peach exclaimed cheerfully.

Daisy suggested "Oh, let's play tennis! I love tennis! It helps fuel the competitive fire that burns inside of me! I'm itching for some real competition!"

"Sounds like a lot of fun! Let's go get ready Luigi!" Mario said happily. But he didn't know Luigi was once again lost in thoughts of Daisy.

"Her eyes are like 2 priceless sapphires that sparkle in the light. Her hair is like rich marinara sauce (cause he's Italian.) And just everything about her makes my heart race. But I don't know why. I've never felt like this before. I feel good yet also like I'm going to be sick. But I don't know how she feels. I just can't stop thinking about her." Luigi imagined, deaf to the world around him.

Daisy was also very deep in thought. "He's looking at me like that again. Does he really like me? Well I can only hope because...I like him. His deep blue eyes, that hair black as the beautiful night sky and theres just something about him that makes me smile. I feel happy yet also queasy, but in a good way. This is a completely new feeling to me. Is this the way Peach feels about Mario?" Daisy thought hiding the slight blushing.

Mario was trying his best to get his brother to snap out of it. So he did something he knew would work. "Oh Luigi, Daisy said she loves you." Mario whispered in Luigi's ear to get him back in the race.

It proved successful as Luigi gasped and almost fell back from the deceitful trick of his brother. This sudden jump made Daisy giggle. "Sorry Bro, it's the only way I could get you to hear me." Mario said chuckling.

"What were we talking about? I just drifted into space for a minute." Luigi asked trying to regain his composure.

"We were thinking about going to play tennis Luigi. Let's go, it'll be fun! Daisy claimed.

"Oh yeah. That sounds fun! Count me in!" Luigi said happily, back on the saddle. Mario gave Peach a playful wink as he and she had a little plan up their sleeves.

"Let's get ready bro! We'll meet you ladies down here in 30 minutes!" Mario told the princesses.

They all went upstairs to get into their tennis gear. Mario knew something is up with Luigi and decided to try and drag it out of him. "Luigi, what were you thinking about at the table that made you drift off into space?"

Luigi didn't want to say the truth so he nervously stated "Oh, I was just a little tired after the golf game and kinda spaced out that's all." He laughed nervously after lying through his teeth.

"You sure you weren't thinking about Daisy? I saw how you were looking at her!" Mario said while coyly looking at his blushing brother. Luigi simply chuckled embarrassed as he was putting on his tennis gear.

Meanwhile in Peach's room, the girls were getting suited up and ready. Daisy decided to ask Peach a few questions to clear her mind. "Hey Peach, can I ask you a few questions?"

"Sure Daisy, what's up?"

"Well... Is Luigi always like that? And why do you think he was looking at me funny?"

"Luigi can be shy, but not like that. I think it's because he LIKES you. Amid think he was checking you out." Peach said playfully winking.

"You sure? He might have just been spaced out." Daisy said unknowingly.

"Oh come on Daisy! He's been all eyes on you ever sincere first saw you! He obviously really likes you! He's just too shy and nervous to admit it." Daisy giggled and blushed at her remark.

In Daisy's mind "He likes me? I should've known by the way he was looking at me! I really like him too, but I'm going to have to see if it's true."

Luigi and Mario were finishing up when Mario decided to give his brother some helpful advice. "Listen Luigi, if you really like Daisy, tell her. I'm sure she likes you too. You won't know until you try!"He told his brother patting his shoulder.

"But why would a stunning princess like her want a shy fool like me? I'd never have a chance with her." Luigi said without vigor. Mario knew he had to really give his bother a confidence boost.

"Look Luigi, let me tell you a story. When I first rescued Peach, I was in love. I knew I wanted to spend my life with her. But I didn't think she'd ever give me a shot. I was thinking the same thing you were. Luigi, you're taller, thinner and smarter than I am. You definitely have a better chance with Daisy than I did with Peach. When Peach told me that she loved me, I was shocked. Every negative thought or feeling was gone forever. And look at us now! Married happily, living together, running a kingdom. If I can get the girl of MY dreams, you can get yours." Luigi immediately smiled and hugged his brother.

"Thanks Mario. You really know how to make a guy feel better. And you're right, I won't know until I try!" Luigi said with newfound confidence.

"Atta boy Luigi! That's what I like to hear!" Mario said cheerfully.

In the other room, Daisy was finishing up and asked Peach one final question. "Hey Peach."

"What?"

"How did you fall in love with Mario?"

"Well, after he rescued me I figured he must be the bravest man to even try and rescue me. He was handsome, brave, kind and I just felt something for him I never felt with anyone else." Peach explained.

"That's exactly the way I think of Luigi. I just feel something that I never felt before. If he's half the man Peach always says he is, to me he'd be perfect." Daisy thought deeply.

Luigi and Daisy both were thinking the same thing "I think I know what this feeling is. There's no doubt in my mind. I've got a crush on someone I just met.