Super daisy land

Luigi and Daisy have been on vacation for a week and they have finally arrived in Sarasaland. Daisy had promised Luigi a tour of the four kingdoms. Birabuto, Muda, Easton and Chai.

"There's Sarasaland! I haven't been here in so long! I can't wait to show you around!" Daisy shouted, pointing towards the Sarasaland boarder.

"It looks as lovely as the Princess of it." Luigi said, holding Daisy's hand.

Daisy smiled and giggled from his nice words "Thanks Weegee. I know you'll really like it."

As they reached the dock, Luigi and Daisy walked off the Daisy Cruiser and headed toward a Egypt-esque desert. There were pyramids off in the distance.

"This is the first kingdom, Birabuto! Believe me, you get used to the heat." Daisy stated as she spread her arms to enjoy the atmosphere.

Luigi wasn't bothered by the heat from having adventures across lava pits and volcanos.

"Pyramids? What are those for?" Luigi asked, curious of the monuments.

"Those are the tombs and dwelling of Lord Totomesu. The guardian of Birabuto." Daisy answered.

Luigi was unfamiliar with the name and asked "Totomesu?"

"Don't worry, Luigi. You'll meet him after I show you around. He might look big and mean, but he's really nice." Daisy explained.

Daisy began walking Luigi around, showing him the sights. It was mostly desert-like terrain based on Egypt.

"Birabuto is well known for its ancient art and vast history. The pyramids are definitely the main attraction." Daisy explained to Luigi.

"Can we go inside?" Luigi questioned.

Daisy was eager to answer "Absolutely! You can't just see the outside! Let's go." Daisy grabbed Luigi's arm and pulled him into the ancient pyramid of Totomesu.

"Wow. This place is very well crafted. Torches, hieroglyphics, small sphinxes and everything looks like ancient Egypt in the real world." Luigi exclaimed, in awe of the amazing architecture.

"I'm glad you enjoy it! Just be careful, those sphinxes are called Gaos and when they see strangers, they tend to.." Daisy was interrupted as a fireball came their way, causing them to jump over it. "Shoot fire." Daisy finished. She walked up to the Gao and explained "This is my fiancée, Luigi. He's my guest." Her explanation caused the Gao to calm down and send a message to the others.

"Well... That was a surprise." Luigi stated, shocked.

As they made their way to the end, Luigi saw a large Sphinx and walked up to it. He stated in amazement "Woah! This is so cool! It looks almost alive." He touched it, causing Daisy to get slightly scared.

She exclaimed "Don't touch him! That's Lord Totomesu!" As she shouted, Totomesu awoke and glared at a frightened Luigi.

Totomesu yelled loudly, shaking the Pyramid "WHO DARES SO RUDELY AWAKEN LORD TOTOMESU?!"

As Luigi was shaking in fright, Daisy walked up to Totomesu and explained. "Please forgive him, Lord Totomesu!"

The pyramid guardian then immediately calmed down and smiled. "Princess Daisy! You've been gone for almost a whole year! It's so good to see you again!" Totomesu shouted happily.

Daisy smiled and explained the situation "You'll have to forgive him, he's new here. This is my fiancée, Luigi. I wanted to give him a tour of Sarasaland before our wedding. He just didn't know that you were you. He thought you were just a bigger, more detailed Gao."