Royal wedding

It was finally time. Today was Luigi's and Daisy's wedding. They were both walking on air and also shaking with nervousness. Luigi was at his mansion, getting ready for the wedding of the girl of his dreams, while Daisy was at her castle with Peach and Toadette helping her look her absolute best. Mario was helping Luigi with his clothes, Toad helped with his hair and Yoshi helped him by being his transportation.

As Luigi was getting ready, Mario patted him on the back and asked "Feeling nervous about your big day, bro?"

"More than ever. I love Daisy with all my heart and soul, but how could I not be nervous?" Luigi replied.

Mario was chuckling and giving Luigi some advice. "Just relax, Luigi. Don't worry about it. You know Daisy loves you as much as you love her. Just know that you two will happily live the rest of your lives together as husband and wife."

Luigi smiled and hugged his older brother, who would be his best man. "You're right, Mario. All I want is Daisy's happiness. I just want to carry her down the aisle and have the perfect life with her. I feel like I'm in paradise, because she's made everything around me perfect."

Luigi continued putting on his tuxedo and for a carnation, a Daisy. (What else?) He then hopped on Yoshi who rode off to Sarasaland. His groomsman Wario rode in the limo with best man Mario and ring bearer Toad.

Back at Peach's castle, Daisy was in the castle with Peach helping on her makeup, Mona helping with her hair and Birdo to help with her jewelry.

"Oh Peach, I'm so happy that today is finally the day Luigi and I are wed." Daisy stated happily.

Peach noticed she was slightly shaking and asked "Are you feeling nervous?"

"Normally I'm calm and cool about stuff, but now I'm nervous beyond all rational thought." Daisy replied with an obviously nervous tone.

Mona just stated "Just chill out, girl! All that nervousness will be gone as soon as he looks at the beautiful bride that you make." Daisy smiled and nodded. She then finished up her makeup, hair and jewels as her limo arrived. Her braidsmaids Mona and Birdo escorted her to the limo with the maid of honor Peach and flower girl Toadette.

The ceremony was beautiful. There were flowers everywhere, over 100 chairs and a long red carpet leading to a great white arc with a pedestal where their vows are to be exchanged. Luigi had arrived with his groomsmen Wario and Yoshi and Mario at his side. The seats were full of all their friends.

Jr asked his dad "Tell me why we're here again, Papa?"

The Koopa King replied with "Because there's free food after this and besides, I had nothing better to do."

Soon after, a vehicle's arrival was heard. Toadette ran in throwing pedals down the carpet and took her seat in the front row. Toadsworth then gave a signal for the organ player to start. It was Ludwig Von Koopa, who only agreed to play so his music talents could be heard by many.

Ludwig began playing "Here comes the bride."

The royal Sarasaland garden lit up with the sight of Peach coming down with Daisy. Luigi was absolutely blown away by the sight of his amazingly beautiful bride walking down the aisle. She carried her bouquet that Luigi sent for. Peach stood by Mario as Daisy stood up at the alter in front of Luigi.

She asked him "How do I look?"

Luigi smiled and answered "Breathtaking. You look more beautiful than you ever have."

Daisy smiled and tried holding back her tears. She took Luigi's hands as Toadsworth got the ceremony underway.

"Dear Mushroom Kingdom and Sarasaland citizens, we have gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of the great Luigi Mario and the wonderful Princess Daisy. Master Luigi, do you take the beautiful Princess Daisy as your lawfully wedded wife? To have and to hold? In sickness and health? Til death do you part?"