Date expectations

Had alot of free time today so here's another part hope you enjoy!

At Luigi's house, Luigi was frantically getting ready for his date with Daisy. Vigorously combing, brushing, scrubbing and grooming himself to look his very best. He was dressed a little too dapper. A black blazer, white shirt and black pants.

"Luigi, you're going on a first date, not getting married! Take it easy!" Mario exclaimed to his nervous brother. But Luigi doesn't know what's appropriate because this is his first date.

"I know Mario! But I want to look my very best! I want to impress Daisy!" Luigi replied somewhat angrily.

Mario decided to poke a little fun at his brother. "Ohhhhh, so you DO really like her?" Mario asked very slyly. Luigi just sighed and blushed at Mario's comment.

"Mario, she's the first girl to make me get butterflies in my stomach this much. She's beautiful, charming, fun and I don't want to mess things up with her." Luigi stated uneasily. Mario put his hand on his brother's shoulder to show he's there for him.

"Luigi, you're my brother. I'm here for you. If you ever need a little help or just unsure about something, just ask me. That's what brothers are for! Stop being so nervous, you'll be great! But first, you might want to get into something a little...less" Mario told his brother.

As Luigi was getting changed into his simpler black button shirt and khakis he asked his brother "But what if she doesn't think I'm funny, cool or brave?"

Mario replied in a more serious tone "Are you kidding? You're the bravest, coolest and funniest guy I know! And I'm not saying that because you're my brother, I mean it! Besides, you make her laugh so she thinks you're funny. And you did amazing in golf and tennis so she thinks you're cool. And you asked out a girl you knew shortly and she said yes, that makes you brave." Mario told his brother in a confident and happy voice.

"Do I look good, Mario? Luigi asked.

"Luigi, you look very handsome. She'll have her eyes on you all night!" Mario exclaimed.

"You're right Mario! I can do this! And no one will stop me!" Luigi exclaimed confidently.

"Besides, when you were in the garden together, she was laughing and smiling and couldn't get her eyes off you! You're golden!" Mario shouted with extra confidence. Making Luigi suspicious. "Oops." Mario whispered.

"And just how did YOU know that?! Were you and Peach spying on us?!" Luigi was now annoyed and angry with his brother.

Mario just nervously laughed and dashed out the door shouting quickly "Well I must go now, don't be late for your first date! Have fun, bye!"

Luigi just sighed and went "Brothers. One minute you love them, the next you want to kill them." Luigi finished up and took off to the park.

Meanwhile at Peach's castle, Daisy was getting ready as frantically as Luigi. Putting on makeup, deciding what to wear and doing her hair, she was a woman possessed.

"Daisy, slow down! You look great!" Peach shouted to her friend locked in the bathroom.

"Great's not good enough! I want to look my absolute best!" Daisy shouted back. So Peach decided to poke fun like Mario did with Luigi.

"Ohhhhh, so he'll be all over you and eyes glued to you?" Peach proclaimed humorously.

Daisy came out of the bathroom to talk to Peach. "Well, it's just...I never felt anything like the way he makes me feel. I just want to impress him. Do you think he'll like the way I look?" Daisy asked Peach nervously. And Peach took a serious, almost shouting tone.

"Daisy, if Luigi was almost drooling at the way you looked during golf and tennis, he'll go crazy now! You look stunning, better than ever! To him, you won't just be a princess. You'll be HIS Princess. And he'll treat you as such."

Daisy smiled and hugged her friend "Thanks Peach! That's just what I needed to hear!"

Peach then made the same mistake Mario did "And when you two were in the gardens, his eyes were always on you and he was blushing whenever you got close to him! Oops." Now Daisy was slightly angered.

"WERE YOU AND MARIO WATCHING US?!" Daisy screamed.

Peach just chuckled and inched towards the door. "Well, you don't need me anymore! I'll just leave you to your personal business!" Peach then ran out the door.

Daisy simply sighed and stated "You can always count on friends for three things. Advice, comfort and annoying you." She finished getting ready and hurried to the park expecting Luigi to already be there or almost there.

Luigi was sitting on a bench in the park thinking "Okay Luigi, you can do this. Just be calm, cool and most important, be yourself!"

A few minutes later he saw Daisy and was dumbfounded once again. His heart nearly burst when he saw Daisy look her absolute best. Her makeup perfect, hair wavy and thick, lips ruby red and perfect to kiss and he was surprised at her choice in clothes. Instead of yellow or orange, she wore a stunning violet dress with a bejeweled flower on it. It showed her curves perfectly and had a small rip along her right thigh. (you know the kind of dress like that.) He was running in his head "Mama Mia! .stunning." His heart raced and his breath was a little quicker. She sat next to him and she was very impressed at his choice too.

"She looks sensational! I can't help but stare! My heart is pounding and I feel like I see an angel." Luigi was thinking.

"Wow, he looks amazing! He looked good before but now he's super dreamy. I saw him looking at me so he must think I look great too!" Daisy was thinking. She asked Luigi "Do I look okay?"

"Daisy, you look...incredible! You looked beautiful before, but now you're drop-dead gorgeous!" Luigi replied firmly. This caused Daisy to blush harshly and hug Luigi.

"Awwww that's the sweetest thing anyone's ever said to me! Thank you Luigi! And you look fantastic! I liked you in your simple overalls and shirt, I loved you in your tennis gear and now I'm head over heels for your fancy affair clothes. Makes me feel like a real woman knowing you wanted to look this great."

Luigi hugged Daisy, thanking her. They sat on that bench and talked for 2 hours until it was around 6 o clock. "Let's get back to my place for a nice dinner!" Luigi told Daisy.

"That sounds wonderful, Luigi!" Daisy replied. She held Luigi's hand which caused both of them to smile and blush. They held hands the whole way.

"What a perfect girl. I'm the luckiest guy in the world to even know her." Luigi thought

"He's perfect. I'm the luckiest girl in the world to be with him." Daisy thought.

They both headed back to Luigi's house to get the rest of their date underway.