Double Date,Double couple

Well for all of those Wario x Mona fans there you go plus another chapter coming up

It was the day after Luigi proposed to Daisy, they were both as happy as they could be. They loved each other very much and couldn't wait to be married and spend the rest of their lives together. Luigi had prepared coffee for Daisy when she wakes up. Just then, she walked in. Her hair was messy from tossing and turning in bed.

"Good morning my sleeping beauty." Luigi said sweetly, handing her a much-needed cup of coffee.

She giggled slightly and replied "Good morning my early bird."

They sat on the couch for a few minuted just to relax after waking up. Then suddenly, the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it." Luigi yelled. He ran to the front door and was surprised to see Wario with Mona riding on his arm.

"Hey Luigi." Mona shouted, jumping to the ground.

"What's up?" Luigi asked, unaware as to why they're here.

Wario answered saying "Mona had this idea of having a double date for some reason. I'm not too crazy about it but if she wants to, I'm happy to."

Mona hugged Wario stating "See? He may act tough but he's really a sweetheart!"

Wario just shrugged and exclaimed "I only do this for you. Everyone else gets the regular "I could care less" treatment." Mona just smiled and grabbed his hat, putting it on her head as she loved wearing Wario's hat.

"A double date? What gave you that idea, Mona?" Luigi asked.

"I just thought it'd be a fun thing for us to do. All of us just having a good time." Mona answered.

"Who is it, Luigi? Daisy asked from the living room.

"It's Wario and Mona. They want to know if you'd be cool with a double date." Luigi shouted to Daisy.

Daisy yelled back "That sounds awesome! Where did they want to go?"

Luigi replied "I don't know. I'll ask them." He turned to Wario and Mona and asked them "What did you guys have in mind?"

Wario answered "We were thinking the Fire Flower grill. A great place to just shoot the breeze, get some good food and have a drink."

"That sounds good. I'll ask Daisy." Luigi was about to turn and ask Daisy but she was already behind him and blurted out "Yeah that sounds great! How's 8 o clock sound?" Luigi jumped from the sudden surprise from Daisy.

"Perfect! Let's go Wario, we have to get our reservations in!" Mona shouted jumping on Wario's back.

"See you guys there!" Wario shouted as he ran off piggybacking Mona.

Luigi and Daisy were slightly confused. That wasn't the Wario they knew.

"She's totally made him different. He's usually crude, gross and selfish. But with her, he's patient, chival and almost nice. He might be a friend but he still has his moments." Luigi stated.

"He definitely doesn't care what she does. If anyone tried to have Wario piggyback them, he'd pile drive them." Daisy replied.