Dinner dance and desires~

Will something happen...?? Who knows ^^

Three months after their day at six flagpoles, Luigi and Daisy had been thinking about what to do next for a big date. They had already done the basics. Movie, dinner, long walk. So they wanted something that's more romantic and special. So Luigi, sitting next to Daisy on the couch, got an idea.

"Hey Daisy, do you like dancing?"

Daisy said with excitement "Yeah! I haven't in a little while so I'd be up for it!"

"Great! Because there's a very nice restaurant with music and dancing that we should try! Mario and I get in free because we're honerary Mushroom Kingdom citizens. So tonight, would you be up for dinner and dancing?" Luigi asked his happy girlfriend.

"I'd love to! That'd be very romantic!" Daisy shouted while lunging at Luigi, hugging him tightly.

The two spend a few hours just passing the time. Video Games, cuddling and eventually took a power nap until 8PM. Luigi wanted to look very dapper for this evening. It was a very nice restaurant and he wanted Daisy to see him at his best. And Daisy felt the exact same way. After a while, they were both ready.

Daisy shouted "Here I come!" Then she emerged in a stunning appearance that made Luigi's eyes grow wide and his heart race. She came out in a black dress that hugged the curves on her body to give Luigi some eye candy. Ruby red lips, orange heels, her hair in a ponytail and her eyes sparkling brighter than all 120 power stars. "How do I look?" She asked with a smile.

Luigi was speechless for a few moments but then managed to finally speak. He said with his face red "You... Look... Breathtaking! Gorgeous, wonderful, perfect! No word can say exactly how you look." He took Daisy's hand and kissed it.

Luigi was dressed in a white shirt, green bow tie, black pants and jacket. Daisy was very impressed. "Wow Luigi, you look incredible! Very handsome and dapper. But no word could say how you look either." She then put her hands his shoulders and kissed him with a big smile on both of their faces. Luigi held her hand and lead her to the limo he ordered. She was thinking "What a gentleman! And he really knows how to dress up! He looks more handsome than ever."

Luigi opened the door for her and she got in the limo. He followed and buckled up and the limo took off. He found it hard not to stare at her. She looked better than ever and that really made him nervous. And what's worse? Luigi got an uncomfortable feeling in his pants. (Wink, wink.)

"Oh no! Not here! Not now!" He put his hands on his lap to cover it. He was blushing madly and was very embarrassed. Daisy was a little confused so she wanted to know what he was doing.

"What's wrong? Why are you doing that?"

"Oh no reason. Can't a guy just put his hands on his lap? Just waiting to get there is all." He exclaimed, chuckling nervously. But Daisy had a sneaking suspicion what his REAL intentions were.

Luigi was thinking "This is so embarrassing! She just looks so great that... Just relax. It'll be fine and she won't notice." They finally got there and Luigi's discomfort ended. He showed her to the front of the building with a big sign labeled "The Shining Star." The nicest restaurant for miles.

There was a large line outside, Daisy was worried. "How are we going to get in? That line is HUGE!"

But Luigi was a V.I.P, he just walked in the other line. There were Whomps and Thwomps as bouncers. The Whomp looked pretty tough, worrying Daisy more. "Good to see you again Luigi! Is this pretty lady your date?" The Whomp asked.