Uncover (10)

It started to get dark again, and we sat on the floor leaning against my bed, staring outside. "I can never see any stars from this part of this city, it kind of sucks." I said, holding onto the blanket I was wrapped in tighter. "Well if you go to a park at night maybe you could." I gasped, "W-What??" He asked, confused, "I forgot to call Kacchan back!" I climbed over my bed and grabbed my phone, then sat back down next to Eijirou. 

He had sent a few texts, that said:
"Are you free?"
"Why aren't you answering your phone?"
"I wanna talk to you yet." 
I was a little scared, thinking about what that meant. Was he going to break up with me? Were we about to fight??

Eiji put his arm over my shoulder, reading the texts as well. "Maybe he just wanted to hang out?" "What am I supposed to do?" "Ignore it for now." "E-Eiji.. I can't, he'll get mad." "Why are you so scared?" I put my phone down, "Because I don't wanna get my heart broken again." I looked him straight in the eye, clear panic on my face. He looked like he didn't even know what to say. 

"Well if he does anything to you then I'll hurt him back." I sighed and leaned on his shoulder. "It's like he has complete control.. it's not like he's going to do anything, I just feel like he can break my heart at any time he wants to." I closed my eyes, I didn't want to think about that. "So you're.. scared," "I think so.." "That's.." "Huh?" "Izuku that's not what you should feel like at all." I looked up at him, confused. "Then, what?" "Aren't you supposed to be happy?" "I am!" "Are you actually?" I thought for a second, then nodded slowly, "Almost all the time." 

"What about when you aren't?" "Only sometimes! It's normal for relationships to have ups and downs, isn't it?" He stopped and calmed down, "I guess so.." then pulling me closer, he wrapped his arms around me, "But I just really wished you were really happy." I smiled a bit, but in surprise, hugging him back. "Why?" I heard his heartbeat start to get faster, "Knowing you, I think you deserve it." "Oh.." I felt like I could cry, but I didn't actually understand what I felt.

Even if he said it, I don't think I even deserve to have a friend like Eiji around. He's beyond nice, and I couldn't ask for anything more. 

The doorbell rang, and I jumped. "K-Kacchan?" I thought of it being him and I stood up, running down the hallway before my mom could get to the door. I quickly hid Eijirou's boots and jacket under my own, and thought about him disliking him. 

I opened the door, and there Kacchan was, out of breath, he looked very angry. "Can we talk?" He said with a furrowed brow. "A-Alright," I nodded. "Can I come in?" He seemed suspicious, "N-No, let's talk out here." "Uh, alright.." 

-Kirishima POV-

I walked out of his room, asking his mom, who was sitting at the table where Izuku went. "Katsuki is here, I don't think you should go out there." My heart skipped a beat, "O-Oh, maybe I should go?" "Why?" She asked, almost like she knew something. "B-Bakugou doesn't really.. like me?" I half smiled, awkwardly. "Well I guess he has a right to be jealous," she mumbled. "Huh?" "Nothing, are you going to stay?" "I dunno, I should probably go." "Alright then, I'll see you then, Kirishima." She smiled as I grabbed my boots and jacket, walking back to Izuku's room. I decided to use the fire escape, the hallway might be dangerous. 

I heard a door almost slam shut, and I got a little scared. I was already out of the window when Izuku walked in, looking upset. "W-What's wrong?" "Are you leaving?" "Yeah, I should go.." "Oh, alright. And it's nothing.. just a small argument." I got a disappointed look on my face, he half smiled, "It wasn't bad, don't worry about it." "Well now I wanna stay," "Can you text me? When you get home?" He leaned out of the window. 

I nodded, opening my arms to embrace him, he hugged me tighter than usual. It was like a swarm of butterflies rushed through my stomach, my heart felt like it stopped as my face went completely red, I loosened my arms and cupped his face softly in my hands. I closed my eyes and saw his widen a little, not thinking about it I pressed my lips against his, I kissed him. I wasn't supposed to do that, but I did, I was in the heat of the moment.

I pulled away slowly and said, "I still think you deserve to be completely happy." he looked like he was going to explode at any moment, he covered his mouth, face turning pink, he kind of smiled but tried to hold it, I could see. I realized what I had done, "I'm sorry!! I shouldn't have done that..! I-I'll see you!" I leaped for the stairs, I heard him muster a small "S-See you.." 

I almost fell down those stairs, my hands were shaking wildly, but I don't think I regretted it. I just had no idea what was going to happen next. 
It's not like he likes me back, but he held my hand earlier, and he seemed to like me a lot more than usual. 

I sprinted home, cold air filling my lungs. I wanted to scream in embarrassment, but I kept it in. 

How the hell am I going to face him on monday??