False-Hearted (16)

Izuku laid in Eijirou's sweater, staring at the ceiling. He didn't go to school, and his mom was worried about him. He wasn't ready to deal with what he just did, the last time he just pushed it down, and that worked. It worked out, because he didn't have to avoid it for long. 

He didn't know how to put it into words, but he felt bad. So bad that it made him sick, but he'd been sick for a while before this. 
He sat up, getting out of bed, only to stare out of his window. 
Eijirou was supposed to be back already, and he wondered if he should really even talk to him. 

What felt worse was he couldn't be selfish, because Eijirou went through more. He cried more, he held it all in while his feelings were being forgotten. He was stronger than he was, so he couldn't say he hates him, he couldn't be mad at him for leaving. He couldn't fight back, his only choice was to accept that Eijirou doesn't want to see him. 
"He's not going to wait for you." He whispered, crossing his arms and grabbing the sleeves. 

He was still nervous to go, even though he needed to. Bakugou's friends and him bumped into him, trying to trip him in the hallway, giving him looks everytime they could. 

"Izuku." His mother called, slowly opening his door, "You need to go today.." she said with a soft voice. "I know that you don't feel good, but at least pay attention in classes." Izuku turned around, putting his head down so she wouldn't see his face. "It's what you wanted to go for, right?" 

He nodded, "Please go." 

She closed the door, and Izuku sighed. His stomach was twisting, but he at least had to go. Eijirou never let it get in the way. 
"I've been in my house too long." He thought to himself. 

Nearly an hour later he was standing at the school fences, legs shaking. He couldn't stop them though, as he walked down the path, to the glass front doors. He pushed them open and poked his head around the corners and to the hallways

His eyes darted around as he hummed nervously, the worst gloomy feeling washed over him as he walked towards his locker

Once his jacket was off and his locker closed, he took a deep breath. Opening the giant door, and silently walking inside with all the quiet stares, his eyes shot to Eijirou's desk. 
He was there, and he was smiling at somebody else. His hair was lighter, his teeth shinier, his smile was flawless. "Has it looked like that before?" He asked himself in his head as he sat at his desk, he forgot about who was sitting in front of him.

He hated the light feeling, for how strong it was. And how his face was heating up, how he knew it wasn't going to go away anytime soon. He felt so alone without him, like he'd been in love with him the entire time, or like he'd depended on him since they met. 
He should've told him sooner. 

He couldn't fill out the paper his teacher gave him, he couldn't think about anything else, he couldn't keep himself from looking back at his desk. He looked at him like he wasn't real, it was nearly obsessive. But he'd gone without saying anything to him for so long, he'd been holding everything he wanted to tell him in for so long. 

"Midoriya, please focus."  He flinched, nodding and begging that nobody else would look at him. 
There were a few laughs, though. They just made him feel annoyed. 
He looked up, and Katsuki was staring at him, his bright red eyes so angry. Izuku got scared, but he shot him a look, out of habit. They used to flirt like that, and at this point, he was missing the comfort of their unhealthy yet close relationship.  

He made a giant mistake.
The bell rang and Katsuki shot straight up with everybody else, grabbing his bag and standing in front of Izuku's desk. He tried to get passed after standing up too, but Katsuki only leaned forwards, getting in his face.
"I know who it is." His voice was rough, "I only needed that bit of proof." a wicked smile lifted ear to ear, he saw him staring. "What? Kacchan-" Katsuki turned around, spinning on his heel and leaving Izuku in the dust. "Wait!!" He didn't know what he was going to do. 

He followed him into the hallway, tripping over his own shoelaces and bumping into people. His smile faded to something horrifying, something burning with rage. Izuku missed the elevator he got on, the crowd swallowed him and forced him to fall behind. He took the stairs, nobody was in his way then. He was breathing heavily, he had an idea what he was going to do. 

Eijirou was walking out of the school, his scarf wrapped around his face and earbuds in. Katsuki walked faster, almost slipping on the ice beneath him, he reached his burning hand out, grabbing his shoulder. Eijirou jumped, "Ow!" He exclaimed, putting his hand on his shoulder and turning around, "I know it's you." "What??" He tilted his head, eyebrows furrowing. 

"I know that it's you he's in love with!" He screeched, an amount of students glancing at them as they walked past. Katsuki didn't know what else to say, he didn't love Izuku like he once did, he wouldn't care if he stopped existing. But he needed some sort of closure, he didn't know how to get it. "Who?" "Who do you think?" He walked closer, pointing his finger at his face, Eijirou pushed him away, backing up himself. "Izuku?" 

"A first name basis even? Wow." "W-We're friends." Katsuki shut his mouth, turning around to see Izuku running after him. Katsuki growled at him when he got closer, "Back off." Izuku put his head down, he was too scared to step in. "I knew it was you. I was just waiting for my moment." He said loud enough for Izuku to hear, it made him wonder what he's said already. 

Eijirou was quiet, trying to process why he was so angry. He didn't ever believe Izuku loved him, and it was hard to now. "Izuku doesn't love me. You're being crazy." His hands started to shake, as he looked back at a quiet and nervous Izuku. He almost smiled, "He told me."

"What?" Eijirou stood there in shock, "He doesn't." He shook his head as Izuku tried to walk forwards,  Katsuki turned around, "Stay there!" "Kacchan." He didn't listen to him, Katsuki's head started to spin, his legs heavy. He had so much rage, and he'd never seen himself so angry with Izuku before. And he wasn't thinking, he turned around, stomping his foot and swinging his arm around, landing a punch right across his face. 

He never hit him, he always tried to keep from hurting him, but he hated him so much. He hated him so much that it was making him evil, he loved to see him frown, to cry, to see him on the ground holding the side of his face. Eijirou stood there wide eyed and with his mouth hanging open, "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" He screeched, pushing him back, "What'd he do to you?!" 

Katsuki couldn't think to regret hitting Izuku; he made his hand into another fist, uppercutting Eijirou's chin with all the force he could muster. He stumbled back, holding his face in his hands, a few gasps were heard as the students around them formed a circle around them. "I-I'm not going to fight you!" "You're both pussies." He started to smile. Somebody helped Izuku up, his nose started bleeding down to his chin, as he wiped off the snow. 

"Hey.." "What?" Katsuki snarled, "If I were him I'd leave you for me too." Izuku smiled, Eijirou felt strange saying that. Katsuki held his breath, a few of the teachers showed up. He got most of his anger out, but he still stepped forward, landing a hard slap on his face. 

"I bet you've never even fucked him like I did, I bet you've never held him, you've probably never even told him you like him." Eijirou's face was burning, both with sadness and embarrassment, he looked back at a distracted Izuku, trying to clean the blood off his face and clothes. "It's never going to work out between you two. He's a cheater, and he'll break your little heart." He mocked, "He'll do what he did to me. And don't believe for a second that he isn't going to." Eijirou frowned, the little bit of confidence he had left washed away, because he believed him. 

A teacher grabbed his arm, "Don't touch me!" He screamed as he pulled his arm from their grip, starting to walk away, bumping into Eijirou's shoulder. His ears were ringing from shock, because of what he realized. 
He'd already done it to him.

[a/n: hate that nsfw bit but perhaps it'd add drama in book 2]