Chapter 1

Third Person POV (One Year Ago)
"Pl-Ple-Please S-Stop" Jungkook cried.

"What did you say Pig" was the last thing he heard as he got beat even more and eventually he blacked out of exhaustion.

-Flashback-
Jungkook was walking to his class taking the usual long way to avoid mostly everybody. Right as he reached the door he was slammed against the lockers.

"Ughhh"

"Thought you could get away so easily pig" he laughed. As he dragged jungkook all the way to the roof top we're no one could see them.

"Let me go!!" Jungkook struggled as he kept trying to make him release his grip on him. But the boy was prepared as he saw two other boys, that he didn't know the name of, start grabbing him and going towards the edge of the roof, they held him there, right over the edge.Waiting to see what he'll do. Until their eyes widened, just for a split second, when they heard jungkook's next words.

" GOD DAMIT JUST KILL ME ALREADY!!!"

And that was all it took for three boys to throw him back towards the center of the roof and start to beat him once again.

"You really thought we'd kill you. Ahahah. No! Remember this pig" As he took jungkook's blood face in his hands.
"We'll make your life so torturous and tormenting that you'll just kill yourself by the end of it"

-End of Flashback-
Jungkook's POV
I woke up just letting the breeze hit my face. After about ten minutes I decided to go to the nurse's office. I knocked on the door and after about two minutes I walked in. It was the usual the main nurse making out with the vice  principal. I just walked towards the cabinets and grabbed a bunch of ointments and bandages and walked out. I made it towards the music room as it's usually empty. I sat on the piano bench and just started cleaning my wounds not noticing the tears slipping from my eyes.

Why? why do they do this? Is it because I'm ugly? Is it because I'm fat? I looked through the mirror near the violin cases. I see my self I grab all my body fat on my stomach and start crying more.

BOOM

The door blasts open. Then I heard it. A voice,"OH MY GOSH Are you ok?"
I just nodded trying not to look at the boy that just rushed in as I didn't want him to see my tears.

Taehyung's POV
I walked past the music room hearing groans thinking it was something I didn't want to see I started to walk again but then I heard cries and I rushed into the room and I saw him. The boy I've liked for years, Jeon Jungkook, he was crying with a bunch of wounds all over his body.

"What happened to you?" He looked at me with tears in his eyes. My heart broke when I saw him. He sighed and said "Nothing" and looked away. I decided that I wouldn't push him to say anything and just help him clean his wounds.

"Let me see" I said as I took one of the bottled ointments. He looked at him and tried to put some some on one of his cuts but he turned away before I could. "Hey, let me help you."

"Why" he said

"Because your bleeding really bad." He sighed and nodded his head. He winced as I put ointment on his cut. I finally put the bandage and said, "I'm Taehyung, Kim Taehyung" while extending my arm.

"Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook" as he took my hand.

"I know"

"What?!?" He said as his eyes widen a bit

" I mean I've heard" as I scratch the back of my head

"Oh" was all I heard before he got up and limped towards the door. I then soon wrapped his arm around my shoulders as I helped him walk. "Where are you heading?" I asked as it was the end of the day and I wanted to help him since I know he can't drive.

"Home"

" Ok, I'll help you"

"You don't have too"

"But I want to"

"But—"

"Let's go, Jungkook" I said as I saw a small smile form on his lips as he shakes his head and giggles as he leads me to his house.

As we arrive at his house he looks at me, "Thank you" he says. "It's no problem" I say as I watch him. He was about to open the door when someone opens the door.

Third Person POV
"Oh, Jungkook there you are and who is this?" She says as she looks at Taehyung. "I'm Taehyung, Kim Taehyung" Taehyung says as he bows towarads the young lady. "Oh my, I'm Jungkook's Aunt, Luna" she says with a big smile. "Do you want to stay for dinner"She says

"Oh I don't want to impose"

"You won't I promise" Luna says as she lets Taehyung and Jungkook into the apartment. "Jungkook why don't you take Taehyung to your room while I finish making the food" Jungkook then starts to lead Taehyung to his room when he hears a scream from the kitchen "ALSO LEAVE THE DOOR OPEN" she winks at Jungkook from the stove. He blushes as he takes Taehyung with him. He opens the door as he lets Taehyung sit where he wants, which ends up to be on the floor. Awkwardness soon invades the room as Jungkook sits across from him. It's stays like that for about five minutes until Taehyung speaks up " Soooooooo Jungkookie what do you want to do?"

"What about a game?" Jungkook replies as a blush forms on his check from the sudden nickname.

"Ohhhh Alright I got the perfect one let's play truth or dare?" I'll go first." Taehyung says. To which Jungkook returns with "truth".He starts to think for a second before he gets an idea. "Do you like someone?"

"Ummm....."