Chapter 9

Yoongi's POV *Flashback* (The party)

"Hey, shorty," I heard a voice scream from the bar and of course it's the one person I hate the most, Jung Hoseok.

"What" I answered coldly. As I walked towards him.

"Why are you so mean?" He said as he sat me down on his lap, letting his head rest on my neck. As he inhaled my perfume.(or cologne idk🤷‍♀️)

"Because I don't like you," I said with a straight face as I pulled away from him but he didn't let go of his grip on my waist.

"Watch you will be mine Yoongi," he whispered into my ear seductively. I blushed as he smirked and I pulled out of his grip and ran away.

*2 hours later Third Person POV

"Hey Yoongi hyung, come over here!" Jin-young said as he peaked his head from a room looking at Yoongi. The said boy soon walked in the room as he was meet with a group of eight boys sitting around in a circle with a bottle in the middle. The group of boys consisted of Jackson, Jinyoung, JB, Mark, BamBam, Yugyeom, Young-Jae, and of course, the one and only, Jung Hoseok.

"So are we gonna do this or what?" And they all cheered."So the rules are who ever the cap lads on has to do what the person who spins wants. If not you drink," Jinyoung said pointing at the shots of soju that were already lined up. They all agreed. The first to spin was Jinyoung and the bottle landed right on Jackson.

"Give me a lap dance" Jinhyoung said smirking. To which Jackson responded with, "Yugyeom, cue the music" and Yugyeom started to play a song called Expensive Girl that was covered by an unknown rapper named Rm.

So Jackson started walking towards Jinyoung, who was already sitting on a chair. All the boys cheered and laughed as Jackson started with his dance, with some of them saying, "woooo" or "yeah! Go Jackson!". After about a minute Jinyoung and Jackson sat back down, laughing.

All the boys went and now it was Yugyeom's turn he spun it and it was Yoongi, who it landed on. He smirked, "I want a kiss," he said as Yoongi tensed. He was scared but he was more scared of getting drunk in a party where he barley knew people. He was a really light lightweight and he wasn't gonna risk it. So he got up and sat right in front of Yugyeom, he closed his eyes waiting to get it over with. But it never came but what did happen was him being get dragged out of the room. He opened his eye and he saw Hoseok.

"Hoseok, let go!" He said but he didn't he dragged the poor boy into one of the rooms. He pushed Yoongi's back against the wall and he smashed his lips on the older's. He didn't know what to do, but he didn't kiss back and that's was for a fact. He tried to pull away but Hoseok was stronger. He finally pulled away and he started at Yoongi's neck.

"Hoseok Stop!" He said as tears started to blur in his eyes.

"I already told Yoongi, your mine and no one else's," he whispered as he continued to mark his pale skin. He then grabbed Yoongi and pinned him to the bed with his head over his head as struggled to get out of the younger's grip. Then he ripped Yoongi's shirt off and went straight back to marking his body.

"P-p-pl-plea-please s-s-stop," Yoongi said as he was braking down on the bed. And that's when Hoseok realized what he was doing, what he was going to do. He got off  and Yoongi backed away from the younger until he hit the bed frame. He put a pillow trying to cover himself.

"Yoongi, I'm sorry I-," He said trying get closer to the older.

"NO! Get away from me!" He said as he was clenching onto the pillow.

"Yoongi—,"

"GET OUT! OUT!" He screamed pointing towards the door. Hoseok didn't want to scare or anger the older more so he left. Leaving a Yoongi who ended up crying all night. Hoseok got into his car and started crying and banging on his steering wheel. "Damn it! DAMN IT!" He screamed as he let his tears fall. He had messed up, real bad.

*End of Flashback* (Present day)

"Yoongi" Hoseok screamed as he tried to catch up with the older but the older had started running the minute he heard his voice.

"Yoongi" He said out of breathe, turning the boy around. "Please, Can we talk?"

"No! Leave me alone!" He said as he tried to to walk away but Hoseok pulled him back.

"Please! Just let me explain!" He said trying to reason with the older.

"No!" The boy said again not wanting to start any conversation with the younger. He tried getting out of the younger's grip.

"Yoongi, please," He said basically begging, tears started to form in his eyes.

"HOSEOK! Let me go! I don't want to talk to you! I don't even want to be near you! I hate you! I thought you were going to rape me! Im scared to even be around you! I'm so f*cking scared!" He said as he started to break down again. That's when Hoseok started crying again, pulling the boy into a hug. Continually Whispering "I'm sorry" into the boy's ear.

Yoongi pulled away, he was shaking, "Hoseok, I'm scared! I don't know if I can trust you or not, I don't know if you'll end up doing that again. I don't want to go through it again. The worse part about it was you weren't even drunk. You were sobber. How do I know it won't happen again, I can't Hoseok, I CANT!" He said looking down.

"Yoongi" He said trying to reach his hand out.

"I'm sorry I just can't do this right," he said as he ran all the way home a crying mess. Leaving an even worse Hoseok. But he wasn't gonna give up, he was going to gain his trust again and he was never going to hurt Yoongi ever again.

That, that was sad. Ik Your probably doing stuff but like stream first love like for reals tho. I was listening to it while writing this like woah. The song, just woah. Yoongi! Woah. Also, I'll never forget u five readers💜