Chapter 21

Third Person POV

The game had just started, all seven of the boys sitting in a circle. With bags and bags of sour patch, skittles, M&M's and other junk food. All of them in their animal pajamas.

"So who's going first?" Jin said.

"Ok I'll go first!" Taehyung said smirking, "So Jimin, truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"Soooooo I heard you got yourself a new crush?"

The said boy blushed to a tomato red, face burning of embarrassment. "It's not a crush!" He said defending himself, "He's just cute, ok?"

"Ohhhhh" they all said

"Who is it?" Taehyung asked.

"Ahh ah ah it's only one truth." Making Taehyung groan and pout.

"Ok Hoseok!" Jimin said, "Truth our dare?"

"Dare! Because we don't back off no dare."

"Ok I dare you to use your best pick up line on the first stranger you see outside."

"B-b-but I have a boyfriend already! I can't do that to him."

"Ohh no don't get me involved." Yoongi said, "I kind want to see this now. Mr. 'I-don't-back-off-no-dare'"

So now Hoesok was walking outside looking for someone outside only to finding a small girl riding her bike in the streets.

"Oh hell nah!" Hoesok said, "she's a little girl!" He started at everyone's unamused face. "Ugh fine" he said throwing his arms up. Everyone laughed as they all laughed gathering around to looking through the crack of the door.

Hoesok walked up taking a deep breath as he stopped right in front of the little girls bike. The girl was like ten years old. She stopped her bike in front of Hoesok and took out her cherry lollipop out of her mouth.

"Hey what's up kid?" Hoesok said awkwardly.

"What do you want?"she said with sass. Hoesok already regretting his life choices.

"If I had a dollar for every time you came into my mind i would only have one," he said, "because you never left after."

The girl looked at him eyes wide with a slight blush before she started screaming.

"PEDIPHILE!" She starts to scream, "THIS MAN IS A PEDIPHILE! HELP ME!" She started yelling over and over again before she rode off to her house knocking on the door. When a big man opened it. She then whispered into his ear and the man started running towards him.

"BOY GET BACK HERE! HOW DARE YOU HARASS MY DAUGHTER!" Hoesok eyes widened as he dashed to towards the door as the man came running at him. The boys got Hoesok into the apartment slamming the door before the man could get him. All the boys started laughing at Hoesok, while the said boy looked like he just saw a ghost.

Luna then entered the room. "What's going on here? And why does Hoesok look like he just pissed his pants?" And they all started laughing again even harder. There was soon a knock on the door and all of them looked at each other and all ran. So for the next two hours Luna has to explain to the man how her nephews and his friends played a prank on his daughter, while the man was trying to flirt with her. (Key word trying)

????????????????????????????????????????????????

They decided to end truth and dare right there and just playing hid-in-seek. But ended that game too because Jimin got himself stuck in dryer. They all decided to just call it a night there since they forgot to do major projects for school the next week, so no sleepover. Taehyung asked Luna if he could stay here at their house for the week since his parents were in Japan during this time.

After about an hour of Jungkook convincing and Taehyung basically begging, she finally let the boy stay over if they stayed in different rooms.

So now the boys were having a weird (hot) make out session on the couch, when Luna walked in.

"Ewww my pure innocent eyes," she said covering her eyes. Jungkook just flipped her off not breaking the kiss, while Taehyung smiles into the kiss as he notices the younger's behavior. Luna makes her way to the couch next to them as she turns on the TV. The two soon break the kiss.

"What are we watching?" Jungkook said

"The only show that's worth watching," She said, "Also the only recorded one, that I can skip the adds!

Jungkook looked at her confused.

"Spongebob, Dumbo!"

"Oh"he replied, Taehyung giggling as he saw the the younger's expression.

So they watched spongebob for about a good three hours. Before they decided to call a night.

"Taehyung are you sure? I can always-"

"Jungkook, I'm fine. Luna said we have to stay in different rooms so that's what we're gonna do, it alright. I'm fine," Taehyung said not giving Jungkook a chance to speak.

"But-" Jungkook was gonna argue again but just stopped as he saw the look on the older's.

7777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777

The next morning Taehyung woke up on Jungkook's bed while Jungkook was sleeping on the floor beside him. The raven haired boy woke up in the middle of the night and brought Taehyung into his room, letting him sleep on the bed, as he slept on the floor.

So Taehyung decided to make breakfast to show his gratitude. He was shredding some potatoes when a pair of big arms wrapped around his waist.

"I told you to let me sleep on the couch." He said turning around.

He didn't respond just snuggled himself more into the boy giving him butterfly kisses all over his face.They stayed like giggling and laughing before the smell of something burning came into their nosies.

"Ok enough," Taehyung said, "or the we'll burn the whole house down.

"Alright, alright," Jungkook said chuckling.

So when Luna woke up, they sat down and ate some eggs with hashbrowns, and slightly (a lot) burned bacon.

"So bub, what do you want to do today?" Jungkook asked

"Whatever you guys want." Taehyung responded

"Ok, well we're going to the mall today, I need to get something." Luna said avoiding eye contact.

"Luna I've been meaning to ask you, where's Gahyeon?" He asked looking up to see a frightened Jungkook and a pissed off Luna.

"She's not coming back for a few days," she said gripping her fork tighter, "I'm gonna go get ready, we'll leave in fifteen minutes." She soon walked back to her room.

Jungkook then looked at a very shocked Taehyung.

"What happened to them?"

"They got into an argument and Gahyeon went to her moms for a few days," Jungkook explained.

"Well now I feel bad," he said as he unconsciously pouted. Jungkook then pecked his lips making him look up.

"It's ok, you didn't know we got to go get ready now," he said picking up the older bridal style, "LETS GET IT!"

7777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777

How was ur day?

How r u guys gonna just like get me to 1,366 and still going up reads all together. U guys r gonna kill me with ur kindness. I love you all.

I'll never forget you commenters, readers, voters, and supporters. Thank you so much. *bows* *bows again * 💜💜💜💜

Also these are filters before the real drama starts.