Chapter 8

Third Person POV

It was now the end of the day. Taehyung and Jungkook we're walking with each other in the halls, when they saw Lisa and Jennie. "I gotta go Tae, see you after school right?"

"Yeah!" He said and before Jungkook walked away, he stopped and kissed Taehyung's check, making Taehyung a blushing mess.

"When did that happen?" Jennie asks.

"Yesterday actually! But more importantly when did that happen?" He said as he pointed at their intertwined hands.

"Long story," Lisa said.

"I have time," Taehyung said and Lisa started.

*Flashback (the party)
Lisa's POV

I was trying to find Jennie, I looked basically everywhere, the pool, the living room, the backyard, the front yard, five bedrooms and still no luck as I went to go check the bedrooms I finally saw her. She was setting near the edge of the balcony, with her one hand holding on the gate and the other with a big bottle of wine.

"Hi Lisa" she said as I approached the door.

"How'd you know it was me?"

"You And Taehyung are the only people I talk to and Taehyung is down there with Jungkook. Wait never mind he ran away,"she said, "Wonder what he said," and she took another swing of her wine.

"Pass it over," I said, she did and we started to talk again, getting drunk in the process. She then started to caress my face, "Lisa, you know your really pretty,"

"But your prettier," I said, as it was the truth.

"Lisa, don't ever say that, I could never reach your gorgeousness," and I started blushing. I was gonna start to protest again but then she connected our lips. It was sweet and short. She pulled away trying to find my reaction. We looked at each other for a moment and then we kissed again. This time the kiss was different it's was more passionate and we both wanted more. Then she bite my bottom lip, her signal for access which I quickly gave. Then I wrapped my arms around her pulling her even closer. We pulled away for some air and she dived right for my neck.

"Jump" she said and so I did and then she pulled me into the room

*idk how this works so yeah* NAMJESUS

Jennie's POV

I woke up the next morning and I started smiling as I remember what happened last night. I turned around but Lisa wasn't there, I checked if I had pushed her off the bed but she wasn't on the floor either.

Jennie, it's fine, she's probably down stairs I went walking down stairs and I saw a crying mess namjoon and Jimin and an angry looking Yoongi.
But Lisa wasn't there, I checked everywhere and I still didn't find her. Then I realized she probably thought this was a mistake or a one night stand and then I broke down knowing she probably did and that I could never really be with her.

Monday at school

I had to go to school that Monday which was the last thing on my mind. I didn't want to see anyone, especially not Lisa, after that day I tried to believe she had a reason to leave that morning, but I lost all hope as she didn't text or call me back the day after we had done it. So I got to school early as my mom had to get to the airport at 8, so there I was sitting at the bench near the schools garden.

"Hello," I heard someone say then there seemed to be shuffling near me. They were sitting next me but I didn't want to talk so I just sat there looking the other way.

"Jennie," They said, and I knew exactly who it was, Lisa. I just kept ignoring her.

"Jennie please let me explain,"

"Explain What? That you left me alone after I had my first with you, and then don't call or text me back!" I was getting aggravated, "Do I mean nothing to you, was it just another one night stand for you, because Lalisa Kim, you mean everything to me, I liked you since the second grade. You don't even know how much I like you. But I guess you don't feel the same way." At that point there was already tears falling down my face. I looked at her and she was looking down. She didn't answer so I got up and was about to leave when she pulled me back down and kissed me, I didn't want to kiss back but she was so addicting and I couldn't help but melt into the kiss. She pulled away and rested her forehead against mine.

"I like you too, your not a one night stand Jennie, I love you more than I love myself, your my everything as well,"

"Then why didn't you stay or text me back," I asked.

"My mom actually didn't let me go to the party so I had to sneak back into the house before she went to work, but she caught me so she grounded me and took my phone, that's why I left and that's why i didn't text you," she explained.

"Why didn't you just say that?"

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't have the chance when you over here are going ballistic." She said with a hurt expression. I scratched the back of my head getting embarrassed. "Hey, don't worry, I would've done the same thing, but Jennie I got to ask you something,"

"Okay go ahead,"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

*End of Flashback
Third Person POV

"And now we're here," Jennie said smiling.

"Dang, that was crazy. Still can't believe you left her though Lisa," he said giggling.

"Hey, I had a good reason," she said defending her self but he kept laughing. After awhile they all went back to class.

End of the day

Taehyung and Jungkook were both at Jungkook's house to practice the presentation part of the interview essay, when Luna came through the door, finally coming back early in the last two weeks. But when she came back she had a black eye, and a broken arm.

"Oh my gosh Luna what happened?" Jungkook said as he helped her walk to the couch, while Taehyung grabbed a pack of peas from the freezer.

"Give me that," she said as she snatched the bag from Taehyung's hand, "who said this boy was allowed in my house," then Jungkook started to chuckle as you could see the sacredness Taehyung was giving off.

"It's okay I already forgave him, and he's here for a project."

"Alright, but I'm watching you," She said staring right into Taehyung's already scared eyes. Then the boys went back to work but their curiosity got to them. What happened to Luna? Why was she like this? Why was she always coming back home late and leaving early? So now it was Jungkook's mission to find out.

Happy thanksgiving 🦃
Hope you had a good one
Two updates today Bc I forgot yesterday. Thank you my five readers I will never forget u💜💜💜💜💜