Chapter 19

Third Person POV

The next day Jungkook was released from the hospital. They were all at Jungkoook's house now. With everyone else including the kids from school, after they found out about Jungkook.

"So Spring break is coming up, what should we do?" Taehyung asks.

"I don't know, what should we do?" Jin said leaning back on his chair, hand on chin.

They all sat there sitting for a good five minutes before Taehyung spoke up again.

"Let's go on trip!"

"Ok but to where?" Jungkook asked.

"Well my parents have a cabin up in the mountains and it's pretty empty this time of year so let's go!"

"Sure!" They all agreed and hey went back to having enjoying there time for the rest of the afternoon.

7777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777
Time Skip~

So there they were all of them in a van driving up 3 hours to the big cabin that's on the top of the mountain.

When they arrived they all gathered into the living room to discuss room arrangements.

"So there are five rooms, one down here, two on the left upstairs and another two on the right."Taehyung explained. "There's also three bathrooms, two upstairs in the two master bedrooms. And one down here."

"Ok," Luna said, "we'll since I drove you all here me and Gahyeon are taking the master bedroom upstairs." She said pulling the girl upstairs, "You all figure out everything on your own!"

"Ok me and tae call other master room." Jungkook said.

"Nope! Oh no no no!" Yoongi said, "I want that room. There's more space to sleep."

"No! I'm the oldest so I feel I should get it." Jin said.

They all argued, with their stupid reasons trying to figure out who to give it to. They argued for about 15 minutes straight.

"Ok enough," Jungkook said making everyone go quiet. "We're settling this right now."

So Jungkook stood up walking towards the middle.

"You!" He said pointing at Yoongi. "And you!" Pointing at Jin this time. "Both of you get up." So all three were now all standing.

Jungkook took out his hands and the others did too.
"Ready!" They both shook their heads.

"PAPER! ROCKS! SCISSORS! SHOOT!" They yelled. All three pointing out their fingers. Jungkook and Taehyung now gleaming with joy as he beat both with scissors.

"The bedrooms ours!" The others groaned "See you at dinner."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At dinner

"DINNERS READY!" Luna screamed. They all came running from upstairs. All of them sitting at at the large table in the living room. They ate and enjoyed there delicious Bulgogi and kimchi.

So now they were getting ready to go to bed when the rain started to pour. Taehyung and Jungkook were just laying on the bed cuddling with each other. When they heard a knock on the door.