Chapter 12

Jin's POV

"WHY DIDNT YOU JUST TELL ME!" I yelled.

"Jin-"

"NO! STOP! HOW DARE YOU! DONT TALK TO ME EVER AGAIN!"

I walked out of the apartment and went straight to school. I walked straight into the music room and sat at the farthest corner and I broke down. I soon heard someone walk into the room.

"Whoever it is please leave!"

"Oh my gosh Jin, why are you crying?" I heard, I look up to find Namjoon with a sympathic look. He sat down in front of me. I jumped into his arms not carrying for a thing in the world.

"N-N-Namjoon he ch-ch-cheated on m-me," I said while crying.

"Shhhhh it's ok it's ok," he whispered as he rubbed soothing circles on my back. I finally calmed down and He pulled away but not to far just so that I could look at him.

"Ok now, Jin tell me what happened?" He asked with the sweetest voice.

"He cheated on me, Namjoon, he cheated on me and the worst part was the girl came to the apartment and tried to ask him to do it again, right infront of me and h-h-he d-d-did. He did" I started to cry again and he comforted me again.

"Hey, look at me," He said as he brought his hand and pulled my chin up, "He doesn't deserve you, he's a dumb as*hole. He mental, he just lost the most beautiful angel that ever stepped on this planet. He's a fool, don't let him make you cry, you deserve happiness not that idiot,"  he said as he wiped my tears away.

I looked at him for once, for what he truly was, the best thing I could ever have. With his dimple smile, cute big brown eyes, deep voice, and that strong build. His beautiful words, his sweet heart, his calming scent. It made me realize what I could've had with him.

Soon the day ended. I let Namjoon go to class and I skipped the three after he left. Now it was time for practice with the play. Somehow I ended up as Bush #3, but I think Jimin's obviously blind because this face, this world wide handsome face deserved that lead part.

When I got there I started getting dresses my costume consisted of pieces of colored green hay rolled around in circles all over my green body suit. Man did I look like the best bush out there. I walk out of the training room and I walk to Yoongi who was sitting by himself, whispering curse words under his breath. We stood there looking at each other for awhile until Yoongi started laughing.

"You look like a tree," he said as he started dying of laughter,holding his stomach in the process.

"Hey your just mad because I still look better than you in this," but he just kept laughing. "Boiii if you don't shut yo dumb dumb bubblegum pickle chin lookin as* self up." But he just kept laughing so I hit him on the arm and watch him start laughing again. He then started to explain something but then Namjoon walked in, Namjoom had gotten the roll of the clumsy bread owner who always drops his bread, but when namjoom walked in with his chef hat he was with a girl.

Was I getting jealous? Of course I was. To be honest I shouldn't, he let me date the one I liked without saying anything or getting jealous. But I just can't see him with someone. The girl then started to get really close to Namjoon. Namjoon started to blush after she whispered something in his ear. I couldn't take it anymore so I tore her apart from Namjoon. I took his hand and I dragged him to an empty dressing room.

Once Namjoon was in the room I let go of his wrist but then I grabbed his face and smashed his lips together with mine. He was taken by surprised but then he started to kiss back with the same amount of energy. We were both fight for dominance but then I gave in. He sucked my bottom lip asking for entrance but I didn't comply so he started to palm my crouch. I gasped and he took this chance to explore my mouth. He tapped on my thigh asking me to jump. I jumped and he caught me and pushed me towards the wall. Then he stopped and I whined.

"Jin, we shouldn't be doing this." He said and he was trying really hard to stop himself.

"Come on Namjoon please," I said

"No you have a boyfriend, this isn't right,"

"Namjoon! He cheated on me!" I said remembering what that bish did to me.

"And that makes it ok to do the same," he said and he cupped my face, "Jin, he's a sashole but that doesn't mean you can just cheat on him, don't stoop down to his level, your no better than him if you do," he explained to me.

"Alright then, let's stop," I said and he pulled away. We left the room but then I saw him. The little bush who broke my heart.

"JIN" He said fuming with anger, "Really your gonna go cheat on me after you didn't even let me explain, what happened with that other girl. Really! With this ugly sas bush too! Really Jin get some standards. If your gonna cheat, at least make it with someone who's good looking."

And that when I snapped, "SHUT UP HOW DARE YOU CALL MY NAMJOON UGLY!" I screamed, "I don't even know why I dated you. First of all you cheated on me, and when I gave you the chance to explain you just went to go sleep with her again. Second of all yes I did kiss him but nothing else happened because unlike you I was reminded how much it can hurt a person if you cheat even if they cheated first. Don't ever call him ugly, he is the most beautiful human being I've ever laid my eyes on in and out. Why don't you look in the mirror before you comment on someone else's looks. Oh wait never mind I forgot you ugly sas face already broke all the mirrors in are gosh dang house." I sailed and I grabbed Namjoon and we walked away.

Ummmm I'll never forget u five readers and 1 vote Person 💜💜💜💜