Chapter 11

Third Person POV

"GUYSSSSSSSSS!!!!" Jimin ran towards the group screaming. "The school finally let me produce my play!!" He said jumping up and down with Taehyung.

"That's great, Jimin." Taehyung said trying to the older down.

"There's just one problem," he said avoiding all eye contact. "Youallhavetobeintheplay," He said.

"No!!!" They all said in unison.

"Come on, please they said I couldn't do it unless I already had actors and an adult supervisor." He pleaded.

"I'll do it!" Taehyung said as he wasn't gonna let his new best friend not go through with his play because he didn't have actors, "So will Jungkook!"

"When did I agree to this," he looked at Taehyung who was sending glares at him, " I mean yeah, yeah, of course I'll be in your play, Jimin" And they all started to laugh, see how whipped he was.

"Wait Jimin, who'd you get to supervise." Taehyung asked.

"We'll you see I don't have one," he whispered, scratching the back of his head.

"JIMIN!!" They yelled again.

"I'll find one, I'll find one, I promise!" He said reassuring.

And so the production for the play had started. Jimin had everyone help him in building the stage and now everyone was practicing or auditions.

"Okay listen up everyone!" Jimin said gathering everyone's attention. "The play that you willing wanted to audition for is called All that glitters is not gold, the play is about a rich man named Liam marries an awful woman, Emma. They're relationship starts beautiful, it glows, it glitters, it was like gold but one day Emma kisses Liam and they lose everything, and they end up hungry and alone. Emma soon leaves Liam as she was stupid gold digger. This is when Liam realizes his relationship with Emma wasn't perfect, it didn't glitter, it wasn't gold, it was fake it was just greed. Liam becomes rich again and Emma dies of starvation. Everyone got that!" Everyone looked at the boy shocked as they never knew the cute, innocent, little bean could write something so weird and awful. They all soon started rehearsing for the part they wanted.

"Next!" Jimin screamed as he was sitting in front of the theater with Luna and Gahyeon, as Taehyung convinced the two to be Jimin's supervisors by promising food and a trip to the spa if they agreed. Now it was Jungkook's turn.

"So the play is called all that glitters is not gold. For this character Jungkook, Liam, I want him to be sad, vulnerable, he's  lost all of his money, his wife left him and now he has to learn to live in his new life."

"Ok" and Jungkook started he did amazing just as Jimin had imagined his character, Liam, just how he wanted it to be.

"Thank you, Jungkook that was amazing. NEXT" he screamed, startling Jungkook. Then he left and now it was Taehyung's turn.

"Hi, I'm Taehyung," He said and waved.

"I know, Taehyung" Jimin.

"Oh" he said embarrassed and Jimin just chuckled shaking his head.

"Ok let's get started shall we! Let's see Taehyung your going out for the role of," Jimin said looking through some papers, "EMMA, Tae you know that's the girl lead right."

"Of course! But Jungkook's going out for the male lead and there's a kiss in this play and Theres no way I'm letting anyone kiss my man." Taehyung said, causing Jimin to start laughing.

"Ok, you can start!" Taehyung then started. He was amazing, he acted so mean and awful even though he was really nice and sweet. It was like he just switched personalities for a second. Jimin stood up clapping. He then sat down again. " NEXT" he screamed. Taehyung left and more and more people came to audition, to Jimin's surprise.

It took Jimin three days to finally come up with the final cast. He walked up the front of the stage and Luna and Gahyeon started to finally pass out papers.

"Before you all look at the final cast please be confident in my choice of pick. I did this for the best of this play." Taehyung and Jungkook then finally turn the page over and before they could even read the paper

"WHAT!"

There was a scream and it was from none other than Min Yoongi. He walked up to Jimin grabbed his ear and dragged Jimin out in to the hall way.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!" He said, screaming at Jimin. Throwing the recycled paper on the floor. (Save the trees Sksksksks and I oop) "Jimin! I try out for bush #3 in your play just so you wouldn't complain I wasn't in it. BUSH NUMBER THREE! Not even bush #1 and some how I get the lead part. Jimin are you serious!"

"Hey calm down, I know what I'm doing. You just were doing so great when you did the audition for bush #3 that I felt the need to move you to the lead role as your acting was so great."

"Ok, now tell me the real reason," Yoongi said glaring daggers into Jimin.

"Ok ok, well I know that if I didn't put Jungkook as the main part, Taehyung wouldn't want to play Emma, so I gave the role of Emma to you." Jimin explained.

"But why didn't you just put Jungkook as Liam,"

"Because, Jungkook was great and all but there was someone who played the part just so great so perfect that I couldn't just not put him in the role. It was like he was meant for the part."

"Who. Did. You. Put. Jimin." He said angrily as he grabbed Jimins collar and now they're were facing each other but Jimin looked away trying not to make eye contact.

"Hoseok" he whispered.

"That's it! I'm not doing this play anymore," Yoongi said walking from the boy.

"Yoongi~"Jimin pleaded desperately. "Your the only one I have for this role,"

"Jimin no, I'm not doing this!" He said still walking away.

"I'm get you anything you want"

Nothing

"I'll get you a dog!"

"I already have a dog!" He said walking away again.

"I'll get you LEGOS"

Nothing

"A Dora coloring book"

Nothing

"I'll pay for an all you can eat buffet at the Krusty Krab," Yoongi stopped in his tracks turned around with an angered expression, walk straight to Jimin.

"And an auto graph from Spongebob,"

"Deal"

"Deal" they shook hands and Yoongi walked back into the theater frustrated with a Jimin who was standing there watching, until he broke into a happy dance.

This is gonna be the best play ever

But soon he would realize how wrong he was.

Hello guys, I GOT MY FIRST VOTE ON A CHAP TODAY. Omg thank you so much like thank you.💜💜💜 I'll never forget you plus my five readers💜💜💜 also can someone explain to me what this pick up line means.
  |
  |
\  /
  *
Do you have any raisins? Then they say no and then they say would you go on a date with me.