Chapter 22

Third Person POV

"Ok, were are we going?" Targeting asked.

The other two shrugged. They eventually just ended up exploring around the mall and finally just stayed at the food court.

"I need your guys help," Luna said, "I don't know what to do with Gahyeon." She looked sad as she stuffed her mouth full of Panda Express. "I don't know what she wants me to do this time!" She says as she pulled her hairs in frustration.

The two boys look at her with a sympathetic expression.

"We'll what happened?"

"Jungkook tell him" Luna said sighing.

~Flashback~

Luna was trying to sneak out of the house quickly, making sure no one saw her. It was the middle of the night. Just as she reached the door, the lights turned on making her stop at in her steps.

"Where are you going?" Gahyeon said looking at her mad and angry.

Luna slowly turned around trying to avoid the others eyes.

"Nowhere" she said trying to not get the other mad.

"Nowhere!" Gahyeon said throwing her hands up. "Nowhere! So your just going nowhere every single night. You just sneak at the house in the middle of the night to go nowhere! Nowhere, Really! You really think I believe that!"

"Gahyeon, I-

"Tell me please," Gahyeon Pleaded tears threatening to slip. "Tell me where your really going,"

"I can't tell you, Gahyeon. I'm sorry." She said fiddling with fingers, hoping she would understand. She looked up and saw Gahyeon, her expression unreadable. But she knew she was mad, she has a tendency to always mask her feelings but when ever she got mad her hands always pulled to fist. This time, pulled into fisted so tight they almost leaked blood.

" I get it," she said sighing nodding her head, "I understand"

"Gahyeon-"

The girl made her way towards the door ignoring the other's calls.

"Gahyeon! Where are you going?!" She said making the other stop.

She didn't turn around though, she just stopped and stared at the door. A moment of hesitation ran through her thoughts. Before she opened the door, spoke the same words, and left. Slamming the door, leaving the house in silence, only the said word ringing through the house.

"Nowhere"

~End of Flashback back~

"Well why didn't you just tell her where you were going?" Taehyung asked.

"I couldn't!" She said sighing, "I was planning this big thing for our anniversary. I just wanted to surprise her."

"It's ok, Luna," Taehyung said, "we'll help you get her back, alright? You set up whatever you were planing, and Jungkook and I got the rest."

7777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777

The next morning was crazy. Both the boys had to locate Gahyeon, while Luna was going crazy in the backyard trying to get everything set. The boys successfully found Gahyeon , as she was at her moms house. So there they were in front of the door.

"Jungkook knock." Taehyung said.

"No you do it," he whined.

"Jungkook-"