Chapter 2

Third Person POV (Still a year ago)
"Ummmmmmmm no, or at least not at the moment."

"Oh ok, your turn" Taehyung said as he tries to hide the disappointment in his voice. "Ok Truth or Dare"he asked.

"Truth"

"Do you like someone?"

Taehyung froze for a second before replying with a "yes"

Jungkook's curiosity got the best of him as he asked "Who is it?" Taehyung froze again You he thought but he replied, "You know him, he goes to the school"

"Wait him?"

"Yes, I'm bisexual"

"Oh" Jungkook said as he was a bit surprised. Then they continued to play as they got to know each other and do the weirdest things. They had played until Taehyung got one dare. "I am not doing that!"

"Why not its just a dare?"

"I am not licking a door!"

"Come on, Taehyung"

"Ughhh fine" he said as he got up and walked towards the door Jungkook following pursuit. As Taehyung was about to do it he backed of and turned around not knowing Jungkook was so close, causing him to trip bringing Jungkook down with him.

To say they positions were weird was an understatement. Jungkook was under Taehyung and Taehyung was lying on Jungkook. As Taehyung was about to get up he saw Jungkook face he soon was mesmerized at his beautiful features getting lost in his gorgeous black orbs, they were stuck there for a while not realizing that someone was standing by the door way. " Foods ready" Luna says then chuckles as she sees them break apart as fast as they could with blushes on both of their faces.

Dinner went well as Jungkook watched Taehyung get investigated by Luna as he peacefully ate his chips. Luna had insisted Taehyung to stay the night since it was almost 12 and she didn't want the young boy to walk home this late at night. So Taehyung ended up calling his parents to stay the night which they were surprisingly easy to convince.

And that's how they end up here, with both of them staring deeply at each other as they were about to go to sleep in Jungkook's bed.

"Jungkook"

"Hmmm"

"Your really cute."

"What?" He said eyes widened.

"Nothing, good night" Taehyung said with a smile on his lips. While Jungkook was blushing hard and it didn't help when he felt Taehyung wrap his arms around his waist. "This gonna be a long night" he whispered to himself as he tried to go to sleep.

-The Morning-
Jungkook's POV

Beep beep beep beep

I woke up to the noise of my alarm I turned it off but was then soon met with wiggles under me. I got scared and push the body as it hit the ground, memories of last night came back to me and I looked at Taehyung who just groaned and started sleeping once again on the floor. I picked him up and laid him on the bed as I was about to leave he pulled me back to the bed.

"Ummm Taehyung, we have to get up we have school."

"Hmmm" It took him awhile before he shot up from the bed "OMG WE HAVE SCHOOL!" he soon started running around like crazy and I just laughed at him. "Taehyung"

He turned around, "Yes"

"Do you want to take a shower first or me?"

"I'll go first"