a letter 5 years later {new readers please read}

Hello Hello!

Somethings been burning in the back of my mind for the better part of a year and it has to do with this particular story.

I wrote this insert about 5 years ago; and this was my pride and joy because it was the first story I had ever finished. This story will always hold a special place in my heart, but there are many things wrong with it.

I'm writing this as a warning because I was too stupid back then to think 'oh maybe I should tag the bullshit I write', but also to say that I want this story completely removed from my image 😂 I was way too young to be writing this stuff but i was still like 'fuck it'.

I do not condone any of the behaviours displayed in this book. I think at one point I like objectified gays in a terrible way (making a goal to have a gay best friend is not okay guys 😂 as a pansexual person this triggers me honestly but if it doesn't trigger you that's cool too). Many of my representations of relationships are inaccurate and toxic and if anyone thinks it's cute or whatever fine bro do you. Just know that if your relationships mirror any of these then your relationship may be unhealthy and maybe you should seek outside help and guidance.

This story contains heavy topics such as: abuse, rape, violence, and manipulation. Please proceed with caution and remember:

I DO NOT CONDONE ANY BEHAVIOR REPRESENTED IN THIS BOOK