Renai Circulation and First Dates?

Dear Mama,

My neighbor i told you about came over after an old friend left, i was kinda scared but then he told me Taiga sent him because he wouldnt be back till late. I hesitated but he finally showed me the text conversation. I let him in and we had so much fun... mabey too much. im definetly feeling something tword this guy.

Sincerely, Little Cub (Name)

 ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

"So...what do you wanna do?"

"Dont care."

"Your really staright forward huh?"

Suddenly Aomine's phone went off playing a really cute girly song that i love. He sorta blushed and hurriedly looked for his phone. I was so excited to hear it that i started singing to it: (start video on side)

One, two
It's so hard to say it
But darling let's face it
These feelings revealing
Cannot be ignored

If you're scared that you'll say something you'll regret, well
Love is something that's best when quiet
Avoid a fight, and be polite
Just shut up! Wait a second, that ain't right.

Every journey's gotta start with a step
So go on out there and give it your best
I'm takin' a chance cuz I like you a lot
So I'll give it a shot! Give it all that I got!

La de da de da
La de da de de
Suddenly you call my name
And I lose my brain
And I float up to the moon

La de da de de
La de da de da
When you laugh it makes me smile
And I love your style
So I wrote a song to this tune:

Thank you stars for giving to me
The greatest gift that's still yet to be
I don't mind if fate's playing games
I'm happy all the same

It's so hard to say it
But darling let's face it
These feelings revealing
Cannot be ignored

So I'll work on this letter
'Til our timing gets better
Sincerely, yours truly
And forevermore

I saw a blush creep on his face like i was singing the song to him. I gave him a wierd look and he instantly snapped out of it. "Wow... you can really sing." It was my turn to blush and i hid my face in my hands. I could hear him get up and remove my hands from my face. "Hey you have nothing to be embarassed about, if anything it should be me getting really embarassed. I mean i do have that really girly song as my ring tone." He said while blushing.

A smile rose to his face and that was enough to make me nose bleed. Little crimson droplets dropped and travled down my face leaving a trail. His expression changed in record time and he pushed me back on the couch and ran down the hall.

"Bathroom!"

"Last door on the left!" I said while covering my nose and mouth area so that none of it got on the couch to prevent Taiga of knowing i started bleeding, He came running back to me and moved my hands from my face to dab all around my mouth and then finally my nose. He handed me some more toilet paper and i held it to my nose to stop the bleeding soon.

"Thanks Daiki." i said. He sorta blushed and looked at me with a sorta confused face. He finally looked down seemingly more interested in the ground more than my boobs for once. "Sorry, im not used to anyone calling me by my full name. Not even my own mother." I smiled to my self thinking about how i must be special if i got to call him that and he didnt mind.

"Anyway, you need anything?

"No, but do you wanna make some chocolate mint cookies."

"I dont care." he said sighing and leaning back on the couch with his hands behind his back and his legs crossed lazily. He was turning back into himself.

I got up and checked if i was still bleeding. Thanking the oh great Hylia that i wasnt, i went into the kitchen and started bringing out and mixing ingriedients. My arm was getting tired mixing the dough so i called Aomine off of his lazy spot to do it while i prepared the cookie sheets.

Aomine began placing the dough carfully onto the cookie sheets. After he was all done, i turned around to look on the box and see how much time was needed for it to cook. When i turned back around i saw him sprinkle something on one of the cookies but i just dismissed it as him putting a little more sugar.

After about ten minutes the cookies were done

 ¥¥¥¥¥Aomine¥¥¥¥¥

I watched as she ate one of the cookies i handed to her. I was desperate to have sex right now because i havent jerked off in weeks and it was killing me  (  |(///0.0\\\)| ) so i drugged it. After a couple of minutes, it kicked in and she laid on my lap whith her hand covering her fore head, mouth slightly open, and a brush of pink covered her cheeks. I leaned down a bit to meet her lips and began kissing her slowly.

Soon i got more into it and kinda turned on so i shifted position so that i was ontop of her. She reached her hands up and put them around my neck and pulled herself up so that she could deepen the kiss. I started moving my hands up under her shirt and around her back to start caressing her fingers. She did the same and i felt her scratch my back as i found her sweet spot.

When i heard her moan i suddenly snapped out of it and realized what i was doing. If i wanted to have her i had to take it slowly and make all the right moves. And basically forcing her to have sex with me because i havent cummened in weeks is not the way to ask this type of girl out. I stopped what i was doing and got up off her to sit farther away from her on the other couch. I tried to look ahead like nothing happened and hoped she didnt notice but it was too late.

She got up and crawled over to me on all fours panting and calling my name out seductivly. She 'accidently' put her hand inbetween my legs and i let out a way too loud groan and tried to push her away. It was taking all my power to not straight up pounce on her.

"Daiki...? Am i not pretty? did i do something wrong...?" She said inoccently. I grabbed her by the shoulders to hold her still and looked straight in her never ending (Eye color) eyes.

"No (name) and its just the opposite. You are not yourself right now. I drugged you and i am so so sorry. I hope you can forgive me." I said while picking her up bridal style. She latched herself onto my neck and began kissing and sucking all up and down my collar bone. I tried to ignore it and went to go put her to bed.

When she was finally settled down, I gave her a kiss on the cheek and quitely whispered "I love you." and left the appartment making sure i locked the door.

I just hope she can forigve me.

 ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Dear (Name)

Theres a funny story id like to tell you once we get married

Love, Daiki