in 2 days, 2 weeks, and 2 years

¥¥¥¥¥Shintaro¥¥¥¥¥

I took in a deep breath and went to take my final shot for practise. I had already aimed and was ready to shoot when I saw a figure out of the corner of my eye. I ignored it and went for my release.

"HI SHIN-KUN"

I got startled by that damn woman's loud yelling and the ball had a little too much spin on it causing it to bounce right off the hoop instead of right into the net. I growled and turned to look at (Name). My eyes widened when I saw that she was wet and had her bikini top on with some too big basketball shorts that hung off of her hips a little. I could feel the heat rush in two directions...

Up and Down.

I turned away from her and started quickly walking to the locker room hoping she wouldn't catch up to me. Soon I felt the force of a basketball hit my head and I turned around quickly knowing there was no escape.

"SHIN-KUN! WHAT THE HELL? IM TALKING TO YOU!"

"Stop yelling (Name)!" I quietly yelled back at her. She was being obnoxiously loud and she wouldn't get quieter unless someone told her. Plus, I don't need the boys hearing her.

"Eh? Why?" She said running up to me and stopping to pant. God she has the stamina of Kuroko.

"Shin-chan! Hurry up and cha-"I looked at the door because I thought I heard Takao. He strangely wasn't there.

"Oi aren't you cute. This your girlfriend Shin-Chan? Over old ladies now aren't ya?" He said lifting (Name)'s hand to kiss it while looking in her eyes. She responded with a blush and flirty giggle.

"Your friend is so nice Shin-Kun!"

"B-Back off you pervert." I said pushing Takao away from (Name). I stood in between them and looked at Takao and then (Name).

"You..." I pointed at Takao "get the hell away from me nandayo~"

"Fine Shin-chan. I get it. You want some lone time with your girl. But keep it quiet. And clean up after."

"T-T-TAKAO!"

"Its fine Shin-Kun! Takao right? You see, I am just this little Tsun Tsun's friend from America."

I got even redder and picked up the basketball on the floor and threw it at his face.

"Ow! I'm leaving I'm leaving! No need to be so mean!"and with that he walked out of the gym before giving (Name) a wink

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

"Shintaro...can I ask you a question?" I looked up into her eyes and searched for any sign that I could get from them. Nervousness and anxiousness are what screamed at me. There was no hint of her usuall overreactive self. It was obviously a burden to her. I took a sigh mentally preparing myself for whatever she is going to say followed by a push up of my glasses

"Thanks Shintaro. And I thought to myself ( DOES ANYONE GRT THE REFRENCE), who better to ask then the megane?"

"That neandrotholic brother of yours."

"Its better if I don't." that also caught my attention knowing he is usually the first one to know any problems (Name) is having. "Why was I warned about being around the Generation of Miracles?"

¥¥¥¥¥2 days later¥¥¥¥¥

¥¥¥¥¥No One POV¥¥¥¥¥

Her eyes glistened with tears as a former member of the generation of miracles held her by the waist and brushed a Sakura Tree flower out of her (H/L) (H/C) hair. Time seemed to slow down as she stared into vivid eyes that held nothing but love. (Name) let out a sob and that caused the boy to bring her head to his chest and rub circles on her back.

"(Name), I'm sorry if I made you cry. I just can't hold onto these feelings any more. I want to make you mine. I want the feeling to be mutual. I want to be able to stick to this commitment and stay by your side for as long as you need me. But know that I always need you. I love you so much that even if you don't choose me, I'll wish you the up most happiness because that is what you deserve."

"Shut up you big baby." she said smiling and running her hand through the basketball players hair."y-yes."

¥¥¥¥¥2 weeks later¥¥¥¥¥

"Wh-what h-have I-I done?"

¥¥¥¥¥2 Years¥¥¥¥¥

Today was significant for two things. It was the anniversary of the Kagami's death and the day of the wedding of there beloved daughter. (Name ) smiled at her husband and casted a look out to the crowd spotting Generation of Miracles members in suits and crying trying to look oh so manly. To her side, Kise stood happily waving at her and in a dress as the "Maid of Honor". Across from the couple, Kaagami stood in a black blazer that wasn't fully buttoned and held hands with Jayden who still refused to wear a dress on her wedding day. He looked back over at his sister and tried so hard not to cry.

The couple exchanged vows and soon everyone in the room was throwing rice at the two married couples. The said husband picked her up and ran all the way back to the apartment they shared.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Dear Husband of Mine,

I love you

¥

I'll edit later